Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@li1il1 on twitter
A more accurate translation of the Korean text:

Zoro woke up and raised his head and saw a skeleton standing in front of him with a long scythe that was about to attack Zoro
could it be that Skeleton is one of CP0 , since the Gorosei talked about earsing some people , they might mean all of the strawhats so you can espect them to strike them while they are still tired. if Zoro is still to tired expect Marco to come to help.

she is not that fast, what will she do against Gatling? even Kaido get hit by Luffy even though he is much faster than BM. Luffy will really not have that much difficulty against her. and with his FS he can avoid her attacks and deliver his attacks. Luffy is really a bad match for her.
I wouldn't underestimate Big Mom's attack speed in a 1v1 when completely serious.

Remember the last time we saw Kid and Law vs Big Mom, Kid and Law based on their facial expression were still struggling against her meanwhile Big Mom was smiling and having fun.

They already used their awakening against her and even if they use another power up, I'm still not too sure if it will be enough to defeat her.

Big Mom as far as we know still hasn't used her advanced CoC or even her awakening yet, and based on the spoilers it seems like she even temporarily defeated them before they got back up again.

I think there is a good possibility that Kid and Law's victory over Big Mom is not defeating her but removing her from Onigashima.

Also like I said before, I have a hard time seeing Kid and Law defeat a Yonko before Luffy.

I know there are some people here that are on the side of Big Mom being defeated in this arc and I'm one of those people, but you just can't deny the possibility of her not being defeated in this arc.

Also imo if Big Mom gets defeated that quickly and she doesn't use her advanced CoC or doesn't even show her awakening, then that's fucking dumb and her defeat would be bs.

If Big Mom is going to get defeated, I want to see more chapters of the fight against her and I want to see her get a proper defeat.
You guys confused things
Zoro and sanji won't defeat c
Warlords or YCs or top tiers before luffy while Worstgen top guys can :
Teach and Urouge beat YCs before Luffy did
Teach became Yonko before Lugfy did.
Kidd fought a YC and yonko crew before luffy did
Teach & Kidd fought Yonko before luffy did.

Oda doesn't drag a battle for the good guys to just lose
Especially when Kidd has the Win narrative over him + plot armour to no lose.

I also see Linlin losing by being blown off onigashima by Kidd and she falls on her ship
But I won't be shocked if BM is defeated completely here

Don't worry about chapters cause this volume will focus on this battle
Post automatically merged:

You sound like @T.D.A when Chapter 1030 released and he was saying they were on their last fumes and would lose in 1031. Cope
Lol that due TDA been on cppium ever since the fight started
Claiming each time that It's over for Kidd (and law) whenever BM had advantage
Always quick to say Kidd won't win
He also claimed BM was done and that was their win cause BM will be stuck under the metals

My Current Top 30 list
1 Mihawk
2 Shanks
3 Akainu
4 Dragon
5 Blackbeard
6 Kaido
7 Big Mom
8 Aokiji
9 Kizaru
10 Luffy
11 Green Bull
12 Fujitora
13 Zoro
14 Shiryu
15 Benn Beckman
16 Old Garp
17 Old Ray
18 Old Sengoku
19 King the Wild Fire
20 Yamato
21 Weevil
22 Marco
23 Sabo
24 Boa Hancock
25 Charlotte Katakuri
26 Trafalgar Law
27 Useless Kidd
28 Sanji
29 Doffy
30 Queen

Is this fair??
I think mine is something like:

1. Kaido
2. Blackbeard
3. Mihawk
4. Shanks
5. Akainu
6. Big Mom
7. Aokiji
8. Kizaru
9. Dragon
10. Luffy
11. Fujitora
12. Green Bull
13. Benn Beckman
14. Shiryu
15. Zoro
16. Old Garp
17. Old Rayleigh
18. Old Sengoku
19. Yamato
20. Sabo
21. King
22. Marco
23. Katakuri
24. Law
25. Sanji
26. Kid
27. Doflamingo
28. Hancock
29. Weevil?
30. Queen

Big Mom doesn't need awakening to be a top tier. King didn't have awakening, yet Kata and Doffy did.
Big Mom has powerful physical stats, ACoC, probably strong CoA, and a powerful DF on top of that. This alone makes her top tier.
Stop comparing King trash to those above him

BM has awakening is obvious
She has Mastered her df obviously

After doffy ,every major villain for Luffy (Law & kidd) has CoC + awakening
After katakuri, every major villain has an advanced haki

Big Mom doesn't need awakening to be a top tier. King didn't have awakening, yet Kata and Doffy did.
Big Mom has powerful physical stats, ACoC, probably strong CoA, and a powerful DF on top of that. This alone makes her top tier.
Yeah cause King sucks ass and he’s weaker than Doffy and Katakuri.

BM not having awakening makes no sense. Or maybe soul pocus is the awakening.

She fought two characters that have much better devil fruit hax than Luffy in a 2v1.
Kidd + Law > Luffy btw

This is how it goes
People will say The duo is below luffy or Zoro to downplay BM
They will try cope to say Kidd and law are below King and Doffy which is absurd

Watch how they'll call her weak next chapter when Kidd and law takes the upperhand

Status
Not open for further replies.