Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coz oda wont change the dynamic after 20 years. Thats why sanji had power up coz oda wont let the monster trio change. If kidd defeats a yonko then zoro and sanji too. But there are only 2 yonkos available in wano. So theres just no way kidd defeats a yonko.
Dude holy shit why you are acting like Kid and Law are becoming Strawhats?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Although Odas sales would sky rocket if Zoro actually fights God of Death.

He should ignore Luffy vs Kaido and focus on Zoro vs Grim Reaper
Could happen in a future arc tbh.

Maybe Shiryu's sword will eat a Grim Reaper fruit? Or maybe that Gandhi Gorosei will have powers related to death?

No, explain to me. What is difference from 1013 and now? He had no power up.
Post automatically merged:

Wtf? What one thing has to do with the other? Jinbei was stronger than both Luffy and Sanji until they get their first power ups at Wano.
Jimbei was not even stronger than Luffy coming out the timeskip. I don't even think He's beating WCI Sanji.

Dude holy shit why you are acting like Kid and Law are becoming Strawhats?
just like law followed luffy after defeating doffy for him. Kidd is gonna be the same. They both owe luffy big time and they will start following him. They might not be official strawhats but they will start following luffy wherever he goes.

The day Mid fans and Luffybros understand that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks, the crying will stop as they realize why it's so logical that Zoro (the god of war) makes their favorite characters look like toddlers.:shame:

The same Shanks they keep wanking as number 1 in the verse is canonically weaker than Mihawk since day 1. They can't stop digging their own grave.:saden::saden::saden::saden:

Jimbei was not even stronger than Luffy coming out the timeskip. I don't even think He's beating WCI Sanji.
Dude, you can argue about G4 being stronger than Jinbei but not WCI Sanji. Pre-RS Sanji is a joke. Jinbei has feats since pre-timeskip blocking Akainu's punch, dealing with BM at WCI and Wano. Sanji can't be compared to that.
Post automatically merged:

You really like strawmanning these arguments huh. Because narratively you don't show it early and who fucking cares he's winning
I cara and any logical person too. If Luffy already used it against Kaido there is no reason to work this time. He is losing again.

So Zoro's encounter with the Shinigami will end in Zoro being fully healed, and then he will become Lucifer himself to fulfill being the "King of Hell"...?
Also another random thought:

After Zoro defeated Killer someone (I forgot who but someone posted the panel a few hours ago) referred to him as the "Grim reaper guy"

What if Zoro taking Killer's scythe and defeating him with it was a foreshadow to Zoro becoming the grim reaper himself?

My Current Top 30 list
1 Mihawk
2 Shanks
3 Akainu
4 Dragon
5 Blackbeard
6 Kaido
7 Big Mom
8 Aokiji
9 Kizaru
10 Luffy
11 Green Bull
12 Fujitora
13 Zoro
14 Shiryu
15 Benn Beckman
16 Old Garp
17 Old Ray
18 Old Sengoku
19 King the Wild Fire
20 Yamato
21 Weevil
22 Marco
23 Sabo
24 Boa Hancock
25 Charlotte Katakuri
26 Trafalgar Law
27 Useless Kidd
28 Sanji
29 Doffy
30 Queen

Is this fair??

The day Mid fans and Luffybros understand that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks, the crying will stop as they realize why it's so logical that Zoro (the god of war) makes their favorite characters look like toddlers.:shame:

The same Shanks they keep wanking as number 1 in the verse is canonically weaker than Mihawk since day 1. They can't stop digging their own grave.:saden::saden::saden::saden:
Lol anyone that puts shanks at number 1 is literally saying mihawk top 1 😂😂😂 when oda proves this they will riot

From a plot perspective at least by portrayal Luffy was meant to likely be Big Mom's slayer originally, since the time of the call on Fishman Island but the thing was portrayed since Thriller Bark events acknowledging Goda a little. Then once again on WCI.

Somehow Law and Kidd found themselves in this battle and their fans rightfully started to dream.
if big mom ever runs into Luffy after this she's getting mid diffed

Same reason why Jack didn't used his hybrid form to wash Dukes in 1on1 back then in zou, rather using a poison weapon. Same as Kaido not going to hybrid form against Oden,Plot.

Saying a fucking Yonkou not having awakening is kind weird, we speak about a Top tier with adv CoC. You can be damn sure that she will have awakening.
She using one year of her life span means nothing, since it is a powerup skill, awakening is still a factor.
Big Mom doesn't need awakening to be a top tier. King didn't have awakening, yet Kata and Doffy did.
Big Mom has powerful physical stats, ACoC, probably strong CoA, and a powerful DF on top of that. This alone makes her top tier.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
My Current Top 30 list
1 Mihawk
2 Shanks
3 Akainu
4 Dragon
5 Blackbeard
6 Kaido
7 Big Mom
8 Aokiji
9 Kizaru
10 Luffy
11 Green Bull
12 Fujitora
13 Zoro
14 Shiryu
15 Benn Beckman
16 Old Garp
17 Old Ray
18 Old Sengoku
19 King the Wild Fire
20 Yamato
21 Weevil
22 Marco
23 Sabo
24 Boa Hancock
25 Charlotte Katakuri
26 Trafalgar Law
27 Useless Kidd
28 Sanji
29 Doffy
30 Queen

Is this fair??

Hancock is not stronger than Kata lol.

I might put Old Ray above old Garp, especially if Ray has fixed his stamina issues

imo Greenbull and Issho are onpar with Kuzan and Borsalino

Status
Not open for further replies.