Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Oda just wants to play/troll around about the idea of Zoro dying. So he brings up a Grim Reaper, which will be explained to be a Gifter / Killer and Zoro just hallucinated.

What kind of purpose should it have otherwise? Something like a real grim reaper, the death in person, doesnt make any kind of sense in this world building of Oda. So much people were on the edge of death already and something like that was never part of it and never part of the death of anyone. It doesnt fit in the world, in my opinion.
We only have these choices as I see.
1. Actual grim reaper and just a cameo of supernatural stuff like Klaubatermann.
2. Some Gifter/known person which oda is showing as a grim reaper.
1st case doesn't seem good. Unlike Klaubatermann which suits well with one piece narrative of pirates/sea people, grim reaper doesn't.
2nd one if done is just stupid bait oda is adding...has nothing to do with the story but to bait readers.
Of course, both these cases don't look positive to me.

1. Actual grim reaper and just a cameo of supernatural stuff like Klaubatermann.
1st case doesn't seem good. Unlike Klaubatermann which suits well with one piece narrative of pirates/sea people, grim reaper doesn't.
2nd one if done is just stupid bait oda is adding...has nothing to do with the story but to bait readers.
It's hawkins death card in reverse

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
But option 2 looks way more plausible to me. An actual grimreaper doesnt fit at all in my opinion.
I think it will be used to show the side effects of the mink medicine, like real pain killers cause hallucinations too. So he will fall in deep pain and hallucinate with that. Maybe Oda wants to show the side effects of drugs/pain killers, since specially "Benzos" (benzodiazepam) are pretty hyped around some cultures right now. So, some education purpose maybe?

Can anyone explain what's happened among the YT creators recently.. i hear Morj and someone else had a contentious dialog and then seeing how RogersBase, BDA, Jay D have been making videos over how the community looks at Wano and how divided they are.. and vaguely referring to the aforementioned dialog about what Morj said etc.. idk the details exactly

@T.D.A any idea?

Can anyone explain what's happened among the YT creators recently.. i hear Morj and someone else had a contentious dialog and then seeing how RogersBase, BDA, Jay D have been making videos over how the community looks at Wano and how divided they are.. and vaguely referring to the aforementioned dialog about what Morj said etc.. idk the details exactly

@T.D.A any idea?
Morj and GLR had some back and forth on twitter regarding wano arc

Morj saying wano is garbage while GLR saying wano is good its just that people had very high expectations and were bound to be disappointed

Can anyone explain what's happened among the YT creators recently.. i hear Morj and someone else had a contentious dialog and then seeing how RogersBase, BDA, Jay D have been making videos over how the community looks at Wano and how divided they are.. and vaguely referring to the aforementioned dialing between what Morj said etc

@T.D.A any idea?
Morj got into a beef with Grandline review over Wano being bad or not

That’s about it… Some YouTubers are saying shit is bad… Some are saying nothing INTENTIONALLY… Some are saying it’s the best shit ever… And some are just making memes and vague statements that can be taken whichever way

in case BM get defeated, i am wondering if Germa will go back to attack WCI so they can free Neji and Yonji? i think BM is about to get defeated , since already the title of this chapter "Kid & Law Vs. Big Mom" tell us she is about to get defeated, either Kid and Law will get huge power ups or she will lose the effect of the one year , that make her stronger, Oda might have decided to begin with cover story now so , he can enable Germa to free their princes after they hear of news that BM and majority of her kids are in Wano and that she got defeated .

Exactly, ‘be been ranting on here since yesterday about how bad this plot point is… Specifically because it’s a repeat of Sanji’s bad plot point where Oda is teasing shit that will never happen… The same way Sanji would never actually change is the same way Zoro will not die… But Odais like bored or something and wants to create fake tension or some shit… instead of making fights with actual suspense, he makes this shit instead

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
in case BM get defeated, i am wondering if Germa will go back to attack WCI so they can free Neji and Yonji? i think BM is about to get defeated , since already the title of this chapter "Kid & Law Vs. Big Mom" tell us she is about to get defeated, either Kid and Law will get huge power ups or she will lose the effect of the one year , that make her stronger, Oda might have decided to begin with cover story now so , he can enable Germa to free their princes after they hear of news that BM and majority of her kids are in Wano and that she got defeated .
Big mum beaten -> Katakuri takes the lead of BM-Pirates -> Katakuri frees germa to bring up some friendly relationship to the strawhats

Morj got into a beef with Grandline review over Wano being bad or not

That’s about it… Some YouTubers are saying shit is bad… Some are saying nothing INTENTIONALLY… Some are saying it’s the best shit ever… And some are just making memes and vague statements that can be taken whichever way
THAT IS SAD..
Post automatically merged:

Morj and GLR had some back and forth on twitter regarding wano arc

Morj saying wano is garbage while GLR saying wano is good its just that people had very high expectations and were bound to be disappointed
arguments over a subjective opinions is bound to heat up.. the fact that they went on is just unpleasant to see as influencers.

Status
Not open for further replies.