Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is sadly the truth.
I've been reading Kingdom lately and the trio between the MC and his 2 rivals utterly shits on the Luffy/Kid/Law dynamic on every level. They're actually competent and on par with the MC while Luffy outdoes both Kid and Law combined

They're officially his rivals.
I get it that you don't consider them as such because Oda is so shit at writing them that Luffy is now a billion years ahead of both
But they're still portrayed as such.
In Kingdom it´s the other way around, Shin being considered on the same level as the other two lacks credibility.
In OP, Kid and Law being the same level lacks credibility.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kidd misbelievers better leave the ship now
Your lazy & influenceable ass is not needed
We are here for the hard work
WE keep that hard work since years here. Always could count on your loyality :cheers:

@Ghostly Reflections i heard some rumors about that too somewhere in the background. Maybe we finaly get to it. :shocking:

@Extravlad Yeah because he cant no diff a top 5-10 of the verse, he should retire in his youth. What are you smoking dude? Maybe everyone except Luffy should retire at this point.

WE keep that hard work since years here. Always could count on your loyality :cheers:

@Ghostly Reflections i heard some rumors about that too somewhere in the background. Maybe we finaly get to it. :shocking:

@Extravlad Yeah because he cant no diff a top 5-10 of the verse, he should retire in his youth. What are you smoking dude? Maybe everyone except Luffy should retire at this point.
@Extravlad is tripping just let him be

well kidd and law aren’t supposed to be luffy’s rivals… especially law. i think the one and only luffy’s rival is blackbeard
I get it that you don't consider them as such because Oda is so shit at writing them that Luffy is now a billion years ahead of both
FINALLY
:steef:

Who is your fav of the trio ?
Mou Ten :kata:
His father is the best character in the series :kata:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Linlin is stronger than Linlin atm
But somehow she nerfed
:milaugh:
Linlin buffs herself permanently since start of the raid. Creating here, buffing herself through consuming her own Lifespan... but they call it "nerfed". fleetwat

Linlin literaly needed to sacrifice years of her life to be able to compete with Kid and Law. And somehow, they dont realize it, even tho it comes out of her own mouth.

@Extravlad is tripping just let him be
I'm not tripping if Kid and Law lose to BM after all that narrative build-up, the tower card, proving Hawkins wrong, the new generation overcoming the Yonko, the CP0 talks about 2 Yonko falling etc, then they should absolutely 100% retire

Oda won't allow them to ever accomplish shit if they don't win here. They have all the build-up, story narrative and set-up in the world.
Lose here and they're dead as credible characters.

This is sadly the truth.
I've been reading Kingdom lately and the trio between the MC and his 2 rivals utterly shits on the Luffy/Kid/Law dynamic on every level. They're actually competent and on par with the MC while Luffy outdoes both Kid and Law combined

Bro just look at the crew of Kidd and Law compared to strawhats, like even without Luffy strawhats would literally nodiff both crews

well kidd and law aren’t supposed to be luffy’s rivals… especially law. i think the one and only luffy’s rival is blackbeard

because he’s top 3 most badass characters in OP
:cheers:
Law is a weird half measure thing, at times he tries to compete with them (see beginning of raid), at times he accepts Luffy´s superiority.
Kid, by any means, is supposed to be a rival, the two were literally competing in Udon with each other.

I'm not tripping if Kid and Law lose to BM after all that narrative build-up, the tower card, proving Hawkins wrong, the new generation overcoming the Yonko, the CP0 talks about 2 Yonko falling etc, then they should absolutely 100% retire

Oda won't allow them to ever accomplish shit if they don't win here. They have all the build-up, story narrative and set-up in the world.
Lose here and they're dead as credible characters.
It's so easy to tell they ain't losing
Since you are considering the possibility I say you must be tripping

Status
Not open for further replies.