Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, maybe, but I feel it goes deeper than that. You don't tease this character/group without it really meaning something to them specifically. Maybe BB makes his own Rocks group with other silver medalists (maybe this is how Oda repurposes Douglas Bullet or Tesoro or Z if they were ever canonized like Shiki), but I feel it still doesn't really apply to hiding Rocks as a character himself.

It also doesn't really align with the Lurking Legend thing involving Whitebeard. Unless Blackbeard just falls under another alias as Rocks and is him, beyond his inherited will.
Oda loves his silhouettes

They all were young, yeah.

Off topic: I also want to reiterate here that Akainu and Fujitora are still on the same side and Fuji clearly still will be a future enemy. He's telling him to trust in the SSG, which clearly is a future looming threat under Vegapunk. A lot of people here like to discount Zoro fighting Fuji because of this, but they clearly are working together still and will be into the endgame. They just have ideological differences.
Don’t have to tel me. I think Oda made it quite clear that Fuji and Akainu are ally’s for this war on piracy

It will be most likely just some random Gifter which looks like a Gim Reaper. Or maybe it will be Killer and Zoro is just hallucinating him into a grim reaper, cause of his injuries and the medicine. I guess some people know how pain killers can work, specialy overdozed.

About Kid, how the f. can anyone believe he and Law would be down for good now? Its like we would accept Luffy being beaten when he went into the ground at the roof the first time.
I would love more Zoro and Killer moments.
Pls Oda
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.