Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a stretch. How exactly are they cheerleaders???? You ppl act like these two have poms poms spelling out Luffy's name or something.
You might aswell pull out the scan of Luffy creaming himself when Capone pulled out Big Father. That is the closest to cheerleading I have seen from one Nova to another.
Your point is invalid. Luffy does that in reference to anything he finds cool these gents shat their pants in reference to the power output of both luffy and zoro to the point that even kidd is telling bigmom strawhat will win. It's sad. Him having confidence in luffy is one thing, him not being able to get the job done while their only mission at this point is to stall her mot defeat her. It's clear they are cheerleaders

Oda is the one who made them rivals. I promise you none of this would make a difference when Luffy and Kid clash. Each time Luffy grows stronger, Kid does too. Oda gave him CoC for a reason. Oda has him fighting a Yonko for a reason, Oda had him break into Big Mom's territory just like Luffy.
Feat wise. Zoro is above Kid and it is not even funny anymore but Zoro has never been shown to be an equal to Luffy, Kid has. Oda even went out of his way to show them competeting with one another in Udon.
I would say this tho, if Big Mom doesn't fall to Kid in Wano. The rivalry is over and Zoro goes ahead of Kid in my ranking
the moment luffy bounty was tripled kidd bounty was the moment the rivalry ended

Shiki is a character made to be part of Wano

Everything about him is tied to Wano themes

his plan is about animals, his design is based on a Shogun, he actually made an appearance in the arc

He said he doesn't respect the new age of pirates, Wich mean he have an opinion on the Old age vs new age of piracy

even his epiphet is " the golden lion ", he's like another " King of the beasts "

but people will still think it's too crazy to expect he will appear in the arc lol

"Enlightenment". Bro she has a Vs. Chapter. That's practically a death sentence for a villains relevancy after said arc.

Kaido and Big Mom do not need to be involved with Rocks stuff later. And if they are still alive relevant, then whatever, but that has nothing to do with her not losing here. She's gonna lose lol
They're the main reason Rocks pirates returning will happen

anyway the climax is near, so it's better to wait for the story to reveal it

Torture seems to be the protocol procedure for Beast Pirates. You could argue that he was healed by that point but why keep the bendages?
He never felt inserire about his face but about his laugh. Bendages were on the body too btw...

As for him not acting by instinct, that's wrong too. We never saw Killer as loud and delirant as in Ringo.

I never argued about his speed being nerfed, but if we look at the blitzes in Onigashima, there's space for that too.

He for sure did his best in that fight, arguing against it would be plain stupid, but that was his best in that condition: physically weakened, mentally stressed and seized of his Punishers.
He's always trying to hide his identity. Even as a kid he hid his eyes with his hair. Whether or not he's insecure about he he definitely prefers his face to be hidden, and since they taken his mask those bandages were likely the next best thing. As for the bandage work on the rest of his body he likely just kept it on just because, though he could also still be healing. But even if he's still suffering from torture, it wasn't significant enough to be brought up or hinted as a significant factor of the fight.

Killer wasn't actually acting as maniacally as I remembered. He was able to hold a conversation, and explained to Zoro that's he's solepy going after Toki, and anyone that gets in the way is collateral. During the short clash he was able to deduce that Zoro wasn't trying. The only points in that fight Killer seemed crazed was thanks to the incessant laughter caused by the SMILE fruit he ate.

Killer during his discussion with Zoro about their clash only brought up his lack of Punishers as the reason the battle ended in Zoro's favor. No mention of mental or physical fatigue to excuse why he came up short.

Shiki is a character made to be part of Wano

Everything about him is tied to Wano themes

his plan is about animals, his design is based on a Shogun, he actually made an appearance in the arc

He said he doesn't respect the new age of pirates, Wich mean he have an opinion on the Old age vs new age of piracy

even his epiphet is " the golden lion ", he's like another " King of the beasts "

but people will still think it's too crazy to expect he will appear in the arc lol
I mean, it does sort of make sense if he's the one talking to Crocus with the Wano hat. Why Oda waited 150+ chapters to address it if that's the case, I have no idea.

Maybe he does show up here too, it's just that we are nearing the climax of the fights already. But I guess there is still a solid 30 chapters left of the arc.
Post automatically merged:

They're the main reason Rocks pirates returning will happen

anyway the climax is near, so it's better to wait for the story to reveal it
And Kaido is losing. And BM is losing. Doesn't mean they can or can't still be involved. Them losing is irrelevant to Rocks

it depends on their performance against BM, they might get power ups or show hax powers, we have for their fight to get concluded.
Yes and based on their performance, they are below Zoro.
Those are future issues mainly based on fanfic. They should wait till they show those feats before making any conclusions.

and kure raian has been hyped since ashura as well lol
Doesn't change the fact that he was getting Trashed by Ed in a 3v1 just some minutes ago. But suddenly, he's strong enough to overpower Ed in terms of blows. And that's not even my main point. All the major and hyped up antags are getting killed in their first fights of the series, lol. At this point, I'm not even sure if I can take future antagonists seriously.

the worm has a plan people were asking why they were showing themselves now, clearly there's something going on
What does it have to do with them getting trashed so far? From Fei to Alan to Ed, Fabio and Solomon. Worn has been a joke so far and that's a fact. Even Lu Tian was an absolute jobber. Naidan was the only one who's death/loss felt good. Even if Sandro pulls a 180 and makes the worm strong af from now on, it still doesn't excuse their portrayal so far.

Yes and based on their performance, they are below Zoro.
Those are future issues mainly based on fanfic. They should wait till they show those feats before making any conclusions.
It's a weird thing to say this when Zoro's fight is done and theirs isn't. Maybe everyone should just wait to powerscale regardless

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
That's what worries meXD

The whole tease with the Lurking Legend has been really weird the last 3-4 years. Like OK, he teases it at Jump Festa at the end of WCI. Then we hear the name Rocks. Then we are teased to Im. However he says it's tied to Whitebeard, so probably not Im.

But 957 describes the God Valley incident and implies he's dead. So either he's not dead, or some weird spirit shit is about to happen. What I hope is that its just Blackbeard/Shanks as his living will or bloodline, but something tells me that Oda hiding Rock's silhouette is about to be a big deal lol, unless it's just for a flashback.

Such a weird thing to hype and tease a character like Rocks, only for him to be dead.
You are right and it doesn't help that I have Arthur's reverie chaps living in my head rent free. You know the one where Im turned out to be Rocks. I know every one is hyped to see Rocks but with the way Oda has written Wano so far, I hope Rocks stay dead and has nothing to do with the current or future plot. I for one can stand it every time Oda reveals or teases something, he takes his sweet time before offering any proper explanation
Lets look at the list of unexplained shit this man has mentioned but failed to go in full detail about in Wano alone; Sun god, Luffy's fruit, Zunesha, some other devil fruit, Oni, Joy Boy again like I didn't go through all that back at FMI, Rocks e.t.c
OP is starting to get too cluttered ngl.

I mean, it does sort of make sense if he's the one talking to Crocus with the Wano hat. Why Oda waited 150+ chapters to address it if that's the case, I have no idea.

Maybe he does show up here too, it's just that we are nearing the climax of the fights already. But I guess there is still a solid 30 chapters left of the arc.
Post automatically merged:

And Kaido is losing. And BM is losing. Doesn't mean they can or can't still be involved. Them losing is irrelevant to Rocks
What Shiki is tied up to is still not resolved or addressed yet

Things like how Kaido learned about Wano, how he made a deal with Orachi, and if Toki is alive or not

also I strongly thing he have a hand in the smiles plot, and " Zoro past "

Status
Not open for further replies.