Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like how each one is slightly different, spoilers keepin us guessing

Is Zoro up with swords in hand facing off, or did zoro just wake up and the shinigami is in front of him as well as did the shinigami attack or is about to attack
The last one is the most accurate. He's still on the ground when he notices the shinigami attacking him. That user in Twitter is known for providing accurate translations

I do like how each one is slightly different, spoilers keepin us guessing

Is Zoro up with swords in hand facing off, or did zoro just wake up and the shinigami is in front of him as well as did the shinigami attack or is about to attack
Oh i didn't know about Zoro raising his head up, Zoro closed his eyes while holding his swords, its hard to see why he would drop them, esp if he woke up due to the Grim reaper's bloodlust. Remember how he's ready even when attacked while sleeping.

no way you just gave adaptability to Sanji....
Ill say that Dura is debatable but Luffy is top 1 in verse for adaptability
Post automatically merged:

Neither was Luffy
How is Luffy top 1 for adaptability? Where has he shown any adaptability in his fighting style post timeskip? Pre timeskip, sure but post timeskip it’s all about hitting harder.

Oh i didn't know about Zoro raising his head up, Zoro closed his eyes while holding his swords, its hard to see why he would drop them, esp if he woke up due to the Grim reaper's bloodlust. Remember how he's ready even when attacked while sleeping.
Dude ! you just proved Zoro didn't pass out like Sanji , HE WAS TAKING A NAP CONFIRMED.

I dont know which one, the spoiler providers are saying 2 different things so once summary and images come up we can have our own interpretations

Status
Not open for further replies.