Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, anyone who still thinks that Law and Kidd wouldn't wash any First Commander is delusional. This was a good way to not make either side look bad. Oda makes it clear that Linlin stops due to their subordinates and then gives Law and Kidd a shining moment.
nop they wouldn't and what they show in this fight is what I expect at less for the awakening so much about haki feat.....
So much about advcoc
Zoro definitely above both without any doubt :cheers:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
@BangMi yo, YO.
Franky can't find Zoro.
But Zoro has the Den Den Mushi Sanji sneaked into his clothes.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:strawhatock:

Medicine gave him super recovery to recover his wounds. He recovered and fought King.
But the medicine has a trade off. Heal now, suffer double the damage later.
Now it's the "later".
He's just suffering the medicine side effect now.
Oh now i get it

So zoro is gonna experience twice the damage he received from rooftop fight and king fight

At best it would be the wano ichimonji that would be a black blade but that is a stretch
I don’t think it’s a stretch for zoro to do enma this arc at all each arc zoro has been the strongest swordsman even here in wano per zoros own words oden wielded enma as light as a feather imo zoro wont leave wano weaker than oden one way to prove this is doing what oden could not create a black blade via enma

Status
Not open for further replies.