Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP0 boss: "But now we have to focus on the Straw Hat Pirates...
... I'll see you later..."

This also explains why CP0 could be that grim reaper in front of Zoro. Their priority are the SHs at the moment

Someone dressed with a hood and carrying a huge scythe appeared in front of Zoro. That creature is surrounded by a very strange aura. In a closer shot, we can see that the creature is a skeleton that is about to attack Zoro with the scythe.

Clearly all the bullshit talk were wrong, This creature is surrounded by a very strange aura (a shinigami indeed)

About Kidd&Law ......all that super attack did nothing to Big Mom before they got defeated, only after Big Mom tried to move to the rooftop law and then Kidd use again some cheapshot to stale Big Mom

So much for a defeat......

By the way captain mid adv coc is not even mention and it look like Oda is flying and want to close this arc as soon as possible.....

Franky going to met soon Zoro? Let see where that plot goes cuz is the most interesting one.

Luffychampion23 told me that Luffy vs Kaido would last 30 chapters :saden:

ZKK will be here soon :finally:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Someone dressed with a hood and carrying a huge scythe appeared in front of Zoro. That creature is surrounded by a very strange aura. In a closer shot, we can see that the creature is a skeleton that is about to attack Zoro with the scythe.

Clearly all the bullshit talk were wrong, This creature is surrounded by a very strange aura (a shinigami indeed)

About Kidd&Law ......all that super attack did nothing to Big Mom before they got defeated, only after Big Mom tried to move to the rooftop law and then Kidd use again some cheapshot to stale Big Mom

So much for a defeat......

By the way captain mid adv coc is not even mention and it look like Oda is flying and want to close this arc as soon as possible.....

Franky going to met soon Zoro? Let see where that plot goes cuz is the most interesting one.
Franky is looking for the MVP and he was flabbergasted from how far he had sent King apparently :finally:

Next chapter we will truly find out whether or not Big Mom will get defeated.
Overall can you remember people saying in past that Oven was already defeated and because that he didn´t show up later?
Well,happy that we see him again, seems like he took Niji and Yonji, together with Mont 't or.

Now about the Big mom fight, Kid and Law did it pretty well, I wish overall a new awakened skill of Law, thx god Kid got a new attack who probably looks amazing.

Since it is a "VS" title and based how all third characters got show off this chapter, it really seems like the fight end next chapter.
Kid and Law are exhausted and almost off from getting defeated again. But my alarm signals starting off when I read something like this:
Kid:"Kaidou must be NEAR to be defeated already."
When the pro strawhat alliance member saying this, well this will end bad in my opinion.

Probably Big mom pull out awakening next chapter or used finally adv CoC attack together with her homies.
So far Big mom didn´t do much, Kid and Law took the hype, after Big mom pummeling them with fists.
You can be damn sure that BM pulling out crazy feats next week.
This is really insane hype for me since I can´t judge who is going to win thiis battle, something give me the feeling that BM goes out in victory... But who knows, Paper had lot of great arguments who speak for a Kid and Law victory, but something telling me that Bm pulling out something next chapter.

Otherwise I would be hella disappointed about her feats so far, old Whitebeard kinda shake the island and destroy anything in his path, but I don´t have any doubt that Oda giving BM same hype next chapters.

THAT CREATURE... assumed it was going to be a human not a monster

Or 2nd thing is Zoro could be dreaming or hallucinating
I think Hawkins shinigami card was about Zoro and it's magical powers has caused shinigami to take life. Zoro could be the 1% he was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.