Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Oven defeat them together with Mont d'or? Oven took good hits, glad that he was still running around and kicking asses.

As i expected, chapter looks decent, Big mom was almost killing Law and Kid but stopped, Kid and Law used their last skills and seems to beat her? Since Kid and Law took the hype this chapter, im pretty sure Big mom will get next chapter the hype moment.
The question is who falling down next chapter, Big mom is tired too thought.
Next chapter we will truly find out whether or not Big Mom will get defeated.

Unless next chapter focuses on something else like the ninja fight or Orochi.:kobeha:

What I love there was fact that in the begining you litteraly believe that Baskerville clan are evil crazy dudes, fanatics that connected with Abyss(now they remind me some Fatui from Genshin haha( especially Lotty, who even act like sadicsic bitch like some Cicin mage haha) that want just to kill everyone, and then everything run upside down and we ll I can't spoiler, but believe this is not just a Akatsuki thing. Everything will be much more different for them in the end, I can't just say now what end is waiting for this group, but I will just say it will be different than in any "normal" story.

Difference between D.GrayMan and Pandora is that DGM is not finished, and related to "God" thing, while Pandora is more about chaos and Abyss and it is finished. But for me DGM in potential could became even better than this masterpiece, especially when I see how Hoshino already change tunes between Light and Dark, so we still can't be sure who will survive there.

Still if we talk about DGM ending I will say that @Flower is right, and it could end with reseting world to the point when first human give birth to everyone(so in the end I'm expecting everyone die, but get a chance to start new life).
Btw @Cross_Marian I recommend you to read Pandora Hearts too.
Yes, I get what you are saying, I just found out who is Head Hunter and Glen.
I will come back to DGM after some time, monthly chapters are not my thing and I am not that patient either. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.