Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, but she's going to lose... put it in your perception that Law and Kid are using their Awakening skills before Zoro and Sanji's fights ended... this fight has time and Big Mome is accumulating a lot of damage... That's what the Kid said, same thing Sanji said to Queen...
So next chapter then… I just want to know that this chapter’s title means that we are basically at the end of this now… Next chapter will be the end right?

so when the inevitable poll and thread is created on Friday for who is gonna win next chapter, you are gonna participate

I don't understand how the mind of the zoro bois works

They see Zoro awake and wet their panties, but they completely ignore that Zoro is terrified and begging for his life?

hahaha seriously they are delirious.

In addition to this, they rant that sanji is not awake, hahaha damn, sanji lives for free in their minds, sanji does not appear in the chapter

worse still, they will take a huge L when the next chapter shows sanji

A) somewhere else doing sanji stuff, i.e. saving people, being smart etc

b) saving zoro's ass

His encounter with death has just begun.
Zoro will do more shit in this raid but I feel like it wont last that long like a few guys here wrote.
One said it will take 20+ chapter and from that Luffy vs Kaido 10+ chapter which I find it hilarious with how Oda is speeding up all the stuff. No matter what is the side effect for Zoro he will finish the remaining business before he collapses.

Overall can you remember people saying in past that Oven was already defeated and because that he didn´t show up later?
Well,happy that we see him again, seems like he took Niji and Yonji, together with Mont 't or.

Now about the Big mom fight, Kid and Law did it pretty well, I wish overall a new awakened skill of Law, thx god Kid got a new attack who probably looks amazing.

Since it is a "VS" title and based how all third characters got show off this chapter, it really seems like the fight end next chapter.
Kid and Law are exhausted and almost off from getting defeated again. But my alarm signals starting off when I read something like this:

When the pro strawhat alliance member saying this, well this will end bad in my opinion.

Probably Big mom pull out awakening next chapter or used finally adv CoC attack together with her homies.
So far Big mom didn´t do much, Kid and Law took the hype, after Big mom pummeling them with fists.
You can be damn sure that BM pulling out crazy feats next week.
This is really insane hype for me since I can´t judge who is going to win thiis battle, something give me the feeling that BM goes out in victory... But who knows, Paper had lot of great arguments who speak for a Kid and Law victory, but something telling me that Bm pulling out something next chapter.

Otherwise I would be hella disappointed about her feats so far, old Whitebeard kinda shake the island and destroy anything in his path, but I don´t have any doubt that Oda giving BM same hype next chapters.
In the chapter where Kid and Law used their awakening against Big Mom, that was a hype chapter for them but in the next chapter Big Mom got her hype moment when she powered up.

Seeing how Kid and Law got their hype moment in this chapter, maybe Big Mom will get her hype moment in the next chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.