Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"we see Big Mom is attacking Law and Kid over and over again. Law and Kid's subordinates ask Big Mom to stop. Big Mom finally stops and stands in front of Law and Kid, who are heavily injured lying on the ground.

Big Mom: "Hah... Hah...
Hmm!! I feel sympathy for your subordinates..."

So their subordinates saved them :kobeha:

"Suddenly, Law gets up and prepares to attack Big Mom again.

Law: "“K ROOM”
Hah... Hah...
“ANAESTHESIA”
Prepared!!!"

Sneak attacks :nicagesmile: again

Cmon he was very happy with the power of enma once he held it. He didn’t show any reluctance.

Enma > Shusui was portrayed clearly with Zoros decision
Bruh Yes lmao in chap 953 when hiyori first ask zoro to return shusui he says I told you,it’s mine then in 954 she explains that Shusui is a national treasure a sacred treasure in this country upon considering things zoro says well if ur gonna give me a replacement then maybe at the end he gives up shusui for a replacement and being able to visit ryuma grave now in 955 once zoro holds enma and uses it he sees his potential growth wielding enma ofcourse at this moment he didn’t show any reluctance this was on the previous chap before weilding enma after he uses it he comes to the conclusion once MASTERED he will be stronger his potential growth is much greater with mastered enma because it can be blackened and a supreme grade sword

GREAT CHAPTER:jordanmf:

Looks like Oda really plans to make Kidd the Red Boy to Luffy's Sun Wukong.
Red Boy was the son of the Bull Demon King and the Princess Iron Fan. What does Oda drop on us in this chapter?

“Punk Corna Dio” (Big Magnetic Demon Bull - 磁気大魔牛 (パンク コルナ・ディオ))!!!"

Sun Wukong came to conflict because of Sanzang (Wukong's master, aka Shanks).

@Paperchampion23 I speculated about this some time ago, this may tie into your theory about Shanks role in the future too
:catpole:

Totally bullshit . I still cant undertand the matter .

At the one piece world , during the onigashima , oda turn into shit .

The one of the most powerful advanced coc user Big Mom did not use the most powerful attack in the one piece world against both garbage non adv coc user . Law dont even have coc .

This is not funny guys . Its real . I am really sad for opne piece future . Wano has been far from away worst arc for me . Anything does not make sense . Totally anything

Status
Not open for further replies.