Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
They will escape in the cover story. It's even said so in the story name
Who do you think is going to save them? I'm thinking of one or more from this list.

1. Pudding
2. The rest of Germa 66
3. Katakuri/Brulee (unlikely IMO)
4. Pekoms
5. Ceasar? (I forget if he's even still on WCI in anyway)

6. Pedro? God I hope not... :kidwat:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro fans coping

Zoro isn't getting up to kill Kaido
No matter how you look at it
He's gonna be unable to move like he was after hakai and rooftop battle.

He fainted...now he can't move and confronted by some skeleton
Twice damage gonna kick in soon

Reminds me :
'-zoro will weakene kaido with ashura or kill him",
"zoro will get up and go to the roof again"
:zoro will be okay after King's battle "
SKZ: #ShinigamiKillsZoro is trending

Most probable cause of the Zoro part is that hallucinations or sleep paralysis are an effect of the mink medicine wearing off. The shinigami may even be a unconscious realization by Zoro that is being projected through a hallucination.

Who do you think is going to save them? I'm thinking of one or more from this list.

1. Pudding
2. The rest of Germa 66
3. Katakuri/Brulee (unlikely IMO)
4. Pekoms
5. Ceasar? (I forget if he's even still on WCI in anyway)

6. Pedro? God I hope not... :kidwat:
Peckoms definitely getting involved/also saved. And we'll probably see Caesar. Pudding probably will be the one to save them since she's concerned here.

WB was definitely Roger rival like that's something we all know and the one fitting that level of power Blackbeard.

Shiki well it's an iffy case I accept it.

Is not a hax DF man like it's dependent if there's enough metal around.
Like Kid powers for example fighting in Whole cake island would be way way weaker due well the area lacking metal.

Law could have been definitely above kid or zoro if he had CoC on top of his hax DF I feel.
the wb comparison means nothing cause roger and luffy's rivals dont have to be mirror images of the other.

there is almost always metal around
its a hax df its , you can easily see why it is when he can do significant damage to someone like bigmom without much haki
law could have but unfortunately he doesnt.

I wouldn't be surprised if 1039 is fully their fight chapter. Don't know if 16 pages is enough to beat her, but it'll either likely end then or 1040. I'd gladly take 2 full chapters for Big Mom and some character development for Kid/Law, followed by a good climactic win.
I think Kid or both him and Law are getting a power up as they are doing damage to BM but not enough to bring her down. Kind of like Sanji vs Queen before ifrit jambe. right off the bat i only see COC coating

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
@Rosella.Fiamingo
Remember the chapter where Oda gave a hype moment towards Kid and Law by having them use their awakening against Big Mom, and there were some people who thought Big Mom got defeated. Only for her to easily get back up in the next chapter and power up, even though this chapter is giving us a hype moment for Kid and Law however I wouldn't be surprised if Oda gives a hype moment for Big Mom in the next chapter.
That is what Im counting on and hoping for as well. I hope Oda doesn't cut away from this fight next chapter. It would kill the momentum.

Zoro fans coping

Zoro isn't getting up to kill Kaido
No matter how you look at it
He's gonna be unable to move like he was after hakai and rooftop battle.

He fainted...now he can't move and confronted by some skeleton
Twice damage gonna kick in soon

Reminds me :
'-zoro will weakene kaido with ashura or kill him",
"zoro will get up and go to the roof again"
:zoro will be okay after King's battle "
You still crying?

Or the tears run out after the aCoC showcase of Zoro.

Why is that the conclusion to their fight?

Robin vs Black Maria was titled in 1020, and 1021 was still their fight. Other Vs chapters in this series usually have the fight last longer than the vs title. Will it end 1039 or 1040? Likely, but its not over this chapter lol.
Can you read? I said chapter's conclusion and that I don't believe she will lose. I didn't even notice the title.

Most probable cause of the Zoro part is that hallucinations or sleep paralysis are an effect of the mik medicine wearing off. The shinigami may even be a unconscious realization by Zoro that is being projected through a hallucination.
:zorothink:

Maybe for Zoro to become the King of Hell he has to first defeat Death. Maybe Zoro manifested Death and now his asura form will fight Death.

Lets hope that Kidd and Law keep on getting good paneltime after this arc. Would be a shame if they faded into irrelevancy.
As long as we get a few more big double spreads and climactic moves against BM, im good with what we got. They deserve the win after this chapter especially without copious amounts of Haki. It's classic One Piece imo. One attacks internally, the other attacks externally with their powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.