Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShishioIsBack I feel like Kid and Law now have more than enough feats to be put above at least half of the YC1s.

Their endurance is insane and by feats they could easily outlast Katakuri or Marco. They've been fighting emperors for the past nearly 40 chapters and this battle is an extreme diff deathmatch. Neither of the aforementioned YC1s can do as much damage to these two as Big Mom did, so I fail to see how the YC1s are stronger.

There's also the fact that post wano, Kid and Law will easily have more infamy than the average YC1 with them likely having bounties comparable to Teach's.

I actually did factor both raw power and simple damage output. I was one of the first guys to point out this distinction in the past.
Yeah but then that would depend on how the move hit and other factor plus ACoC make things all sort what ever i want.
Still waiting to see Oda go even more crazy with it .

@ShishioIsBack I feel like Kid and Law now have more than enough feats to be put above at least half of the YC1s.

Their endurance is insane and by feats they could easily outlast Katakuri or Marco. They've been fighting emperors for the past nearly 40 chapters and this battle is an extreme diff deathmatch. Neither of the aforementioned YC1s can do as much damage to these two as Big Mom did, so I fail to see how the YC1s are stronger.

There's also the fact that post wano, Kid and Law will easily have more infamy than the average YC1 with them likely having bounties comparable to Teach's.
How about the fact that they're gonna 2 v. 1 a Yonko... That seems more important than Oda's inconsistent feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.