Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One consistent thing you will see for Kid, Law, Zoro, and Luffy that you don't get with sanji, is that the former often get extreme diff life or death type fights which sanji just doesn't.

I mean look at wano. Luffy is extreme diffing kaido, Zoro is literally seeing death, and Kid and Law have basically resolved to die fighting linlin.

Meanwhile Sanji high diffs Queen and subsequently passes out.
Zoro had an extreme diff fight with Enma and his own death but he low/mid diffed King in chapter 1035

Btw just a random question
what do you think of @sanjikun 's powerscaling??

That attack did more to Kaido than Zoro's ACoC-laced Ashura, an attack that would straight up kill King.
Dude Zoro's Tatsumaki did a 100 times more damage than that ass tier attack that did nothing more than surprise Kaido.

Even Yamato's trash attacks were doing more damage than that shit.
One page later and Kaido doesn't even feel that shit.

Current Luffy's would 1000 of his strongest attacks to even tickle KIng.

Dude Zoro's Tatsumaki did a 100 times more damage than that ass tier attack that did nothing more than surprise Kaido.

Even Yamato's trash attacks were doing more damage than that shit.
One page later and Kaido doesn't even feel that shit.

Current Luffy's would 1000 of his strongest attacks to even tickle KIng.
Zoro "I couldn't even knock him down" with CoC Ashura.

As far as I saw, Luffy knocked Kaido on his ass and much more with that attack.

How does Post Udon Luffy push current Zoro to low diff please explain??
Chapter 1000 Zoro wrecks Post Udon Luffy mid diff at worst.

Look at this trash can failing to even tickle Kaido

And Look at what chapter 1000 Zoro can do

Seriously @sanjikun
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
There is a limit to how much delusional tone deaf and ignorant a human being can get. You are seriously surpassing the most annoying of users on this forum and have reached a level where you don't deserve attention of even a single user on this forum.

Like literally these are just fucking cartoons, HOW SHAMELESS AND DISHONEST CAN YOU FUCKING GET???

Let me break the truth to you whether you like it or not

DOFLAMINGO IS A FUCKING WEAK ASS FODDER WHO HAS LESS RESPECT OF KAIDO THAN KIDD ALBERT AND JACK HAS

DOFLAMINGO IS A FUCKING WEAK ASS FODDER WHO BIG MOM CONSIDERED LESS OF A THREAT THAN CRACKER

DOFLAMIGO IS A FUCKING IRRELEVANT FODDER WHO WILL NEVER COME BACK IN THE STORY

KATAKURI IS A FUCKING WEAK ASS FODDER WHO HAS LESS BOUNTY THAN QUEEN

KATAKURI IS A FUCKING FODDER WHO WAS DEEMED ONLY AS RELEVANT AS CRACKER BY WORLD GOVERNMENT

KATAKURI IS A FUCKING FODDER WHO ISN"T EVEN STRONG ENOUGH TO BE RECOGNIZED AS A RIGHT HAND MAN BY HIS OWN CAPTAIN

AND MOST IMPORTANT

POST LUFFY IS A FUCKING FODDER WHO WAS ONE SHOT BY KAIDO WITHOUT DOING ANY DAMAGE AT ALL

POST UDON LUFFY IS A FUCKING FODDER WHO WAS ONE SHOT AFTER DOING NEXT TO NO DAMAGE

AND CHAPTER 1010 LUFFY IS BASICALLY A FODDER WHO WAS ONE SHOT AFTER DOING 1/100th the DAMAGE THAT ASHURA ZORO DID
damn shio don't embarrass sanjikun like that.
:josad:

Man luffy will become admiral level if he defeat kaido and big mom at same time.

Kaido bros… Why big mom is coming to aid your battle against base Luffy ?

Big mom is dumb to show mercy on her enemies when they are trying to kill her. We are talking about the Kidd who kill people for fun.

Zoro "I couldn't even knock him down" with CoC Ashura.

As far as I saw, Luffy knocked Kaido on his ass and much more with that attack.
Lol even scabbads trash attack can knock Kaido down, and Kaido called that attack trash that couldn't even open up an already existing scar.

Zoro's attack not only opened up part of Oden's scar, gave Kaido a whole new scar.

And talk about misrepresenting Manga, Zoro said "Unfortunately I couldn't take you down with me", look at Kaido shivering huffing puffing, screaming and leaking in blood from Ashura and his body changed for the rest of his life.

Funny how even Luffy's own CoC attacks are failing to knock Kaido off his feet

What happened to Luffy knocking Kaido off his feet??

Status
Not open for further replies.