Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro kills Grim Reaper :crazwhat:

GODA explains why nobody will die in this arc. No grim reaper= oda can't kill off his characters:crazwhat:
The lackluster reveal last chapter made everyone forget about the damned lurking legend promised from the beginning.

And soon it will just be denial over the fact that he's come for Zoro to boot lol

For a vs chapter, this has less pages of the fight compared to the fights of the other vs chapters.

Jinbe vs Who's Who chapter had 11 pages focused on the fight

Robin vs Black Maria chapter had 11 pages focused on the fight

Sanji vs Queen chapter also had 11 pages focused on the fight

And Zoro vs King chapter had 13 pages focused on the fight

Kid and Law vs Big Mom chapter only has 6 pages focused on the fight

The chapter looks amazing.
I don't understand why zoro is actually awake if he is having illusions because of the medicine.
It would be more realistic if zoro was having illusions while he was asleep.
The reaper is nice drown.
More importantly zoro is not done:finally:..
Izo and CP0 interaction is nice but izo is quite hurt and even if he wasn't i don't think he could fight those guys. Sanii, denjiro yamato and jinbe are the only capable fighters to push them away.
I will stick with my prediction that sanji's special CoO will kick in when robin will be in danger and scare the CP0 away.
Big mom is a monster but she needs to understand that she is fighting against two D (kid will be reviled later) and those two mofos can't be put down, their will is just too strong!!
Law's power never stops to amaze me, oda has been going all out when it comes to creativity with this dude and i like it a lot lol..
Kid can go more of a head on against big mom, even though his power doesn't seem as cool compare to law, he is definitely a beast

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.