Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Learn some basic logic. Mihawk has not been confirmed either but we've been speculating he has it since forever.

I had these exact arguments about Mihawk "not having CoC", that I'm not engage in because they're nonsense.
Stop the nonsense
Chinjao the trash can literally said there are tons of CoC users in the new world, the absolute trash fodders like Doffy have CoC.

How hard is it for you to realize Doffy with his dog shit CoC can not use it in a fight, he had potential to be great but he couldn't become great.

Zion Williamson is more gifted than Koby Bryant doesn't mean he is as great as Koby. King is Koby Brynat of Yonko Commanders, Kata is Zion Williamson.

That's why I asked you yesterday how do trash fodders like Doffy and Katakuri even use their awakening against King??
King would burn them alive before they'd even come close to tickling him.

Having COC means you're born, generally speaking, with a higher potential than those who don't have it. It's doesn't mean, however, people who're not born with COC can't be as strong as or stronger than COC users. Some COC users die without fully reaching or even realizing their potential. With that being said, we can't really use COC to scale characters to be above other characters of similar caliber. It's definitely a plus to the person who has it but it can't be the sole reason for him to be over his peers.
Having CoC means as a pirate > the pirate from same generation who lacks it
Only awakening/advanced haki can make up for that.
Stop trying to cope hard
If Oda wants X > conqueror , he gives them CoC
Every pirate clearly above Kata /luffy has COc for a reason.

Kata > King
Kid >~ Law
Zoro >= or ~ Law
Yonko > other Conquerors coz they have stronger CoC

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
For now, Kidd and Law are on the same level. Kidd is stronger, but I'd argue he may lose a 1v1 at least 5/10 times.

Let's see how big the gap is EOW.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Learn some basic logic. Mihawk has not been confirmed either but we've been speculating he has it since forever.

I had these exact arguments about Mihawk "not having CoC", that I'm not engage in because they're nonsense.
a question was asked spare me the other garbage
are you going to act like everyone stronger than doffy necessarily has to be a coc user ?

current law is he stronger than doffy?
and if he is , is the assumption here that he necessarily will be a coc user?
if you think so ROFL

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
Having CoC means as a pirate > the pirate from same generation who lacks it
Only awakening/advanced haki can make up for that.
Stop trying to cope hard
If Oda wants X > conqueror , he gives them CoC
Every pirate clearly above Kata /luffy has COc for a reason.

Kata > King
Kid >~ Law
Zoro >= or ~ Law
Yonko > other Conquerors coz they have stronger CoC
So how did Law end up ~Zoro and Kid when he doesn't have COC? Shouldn't he always stay beneath them?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
This chapter does seem mid , nothing new happened

--Even law used same attack and most of the fight got offscreened

--Trash raizo vs fuku fight

--No one expected for yama to stop the flames

Lame , only good panel is law's attack
We did get the Grim Reaper, that's kind of cool.

And Linlin's probs going down in the next two chapters. That's even cooler.

You know some act in bad faith when they "demand" ACoC from Doflamingo, Katakuri or whatever, when Oda literally just invented that shit right before the raid.

Even Big Mom and Kaido didn't have it at the start of the arc

We're back to the "Why didn't Ace or Crocodile show basic CoA in Alabasta?" nonsense. Oda will go back and give it to people, just like he did with Kaido and Big Mom. It won't change the story because there are degrees of ACoC mastery.

Status
Not open for further replies.