Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adv.COA was a thing even before TS, you really think Oda never planned an advanced form for the first-ever introduced form of haki?
Oda wasn't sure absurd adcoc until Oden flashbacks
Unless you must tell us why kaido and BM ,Shanks and Wb didn't have CoC sparks from their blades ...why it didn't look like adcoc clash yet it it is?

He retconned breath of all things into ryuo
Even tekkai is CoA now
He doesn't think everything from get go.
That's why haki is messy

It took a bigger toll, because Big Mom is bigger, and he needed to make a bigger move. He elongated his sword. It's not the same KROOM/Anesthesia as before.

GK and Shock Willie are different moves. GK destroys internal organs. Shock Willie sends sound waves. Although with bigger Big Mom like Kaido, GK doesn't have the AoE to match her. Maybe if he combines GK with awakening to make it bigger.
that's not why it takes a bigger toll mate
stop manufacturing facts
he is not used to his awakening and wouldn't use it in an actual fight cause its costly regardless of his opponent and the reason he was forced to use it was because his non awakened attacks wouldnt have cut it .
here is the panel without the garbage you inserted.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I feel like Kaido 100% has awakening just because Luffy's two other most significant opponents post time skip, Doffy and Kata did too.

For the admirals, Sakazuki 100% has it. Issho and/or Kuzan may have it too, but I'm not sure. Borsalino and Greenbull probably don't.
Yeah, there's a chance Sakazuki has ACOC and Kaidou gets Awakening.

But then again, according to the wankers, COC or COC + Awakening combo puts everyone who has it over the ones who don't. Which is utter bullshit considering people with other abilities can compete as well.

As of right now it looks like we have several options for the Reaper:
1. Normal Reaper.
2. Brook gag? Like, wtf?
3. Hallucination

I stand by number 1 ngl. Brook is still with Robin and he wouldn't put up such a gag in a very important moment like this. Plus the fact that he is trying to actively hit him with a Scythe. Brook doesn't have one and he wouldn't dare to hit Zoro in a critical moment.

And Regarding 3, I highly because the drug is a medicine whose only focus is to make him recover. It doesn't have any effects that are focused on making him feel less pain, so it wouldn't really make sense for him to see such an hallucination because of a pill that heals you. Y'all could say that it's a hallucination because he is it the gates of death, and I could say that it's the first time that we see something like that in 1038 chapters.

For a vs chapter, this has less pages of the fight compared to the fights of the other vs chapters.

Jinbe vs Who's Who chapter had 11 pages focused on the fight

Robin vs Black Maria chapter had 11 pages focused on the fight

Sanji vs Queen chapter also had 11 pages focused on the fight

And Zoro vs King chapter had 13 pages focused on the fight

Kid and Law vs Big Mom chapter only has 6 pages focused on the fight
I remember the chapter in Dressrosa that was called Law vs Doflamingo and only had like two pages of them fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.