Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You know some act in bad faith when they "demand" ACoC from Doflamingo, Katakuri or whatever, when Oda literally just invented that shit right before the raid.

Even Big Mom and Kaido didn't have it at the start of the arc

We're back to the "Why didn't Ace or Crocodile show basic CoA in Alabasta?" nonsense. Oda will go back and give it to people, just like he did with Kaido and Big Mom. It won't change the story because there are degrees of ACoC mastery.
Adv.COA was a thing even before TS, you really think Oda never planned an advanced form for the first-ever introduced form of haki?

For a vs chapter, this has less pages of the fight compared to the fights of the other vs chapters.

Jinbe vs Who's Who chapter had 11 pages focused on the fight

Robin vs Black Maria chapter had 11 pages focused on the fight

Sanji vs Queen chapter also had 11 pages focused on the fight

And Zoro vs King chapter had 13 pages focused on the fight

Kid and Law vs Big Mom chapter only has 6 pages focused on the fight
Coz this battle won't follow the same formula

BM isn't losing next chapter
She might lose 3-5 chapters later

by the looks of it , its more devastating and takes an even bigger toll on law as a result
but a certain bloke here insisted gamma knife was stronger a while back .
It took a bigger toll, because Big Mom is bigger, and he needed to make a bigger move. He elongated his sword. It's not the same KROOM/Anesthesia as before.

GK and Shock Willie are different moves. GK destroys internal organs. Shock Willie sends sound waves. Although with bigger Big Mom like Kaido, GK doesn't have the AoE to match her. Maybe if he combines GK with awakening to make it bigger.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
If Kidd does land the finishing move on BM, do y'all think it will his biggest moment in the series, or will he have an even bigger role in the future? Any thoughts on what that role could be?

I really want to see more of Kidd, Killer and their backstories, but i'm not sure if Oda will deliver.

@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders @Echizen_Jo_Ndule

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
coc gives you higher potential, admirals and yonko are in their prime and equals, they wouldn’t be so if they didn’t have coc. after all they need a alternative for cqc since there most of the time restricted.
COC gives you higher potential and that potential is ACOC usage.

It's simple in my eyes - Yonkous have ACOC while Admirals have Powerful Awakened DFs and Advanced COA/COO.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Admirals not having COC or Big Meme/Kaidou not having Awakening is gonna mess up a lot of agendas lmfao.
I feel like Kaido 100% has awakening just because Luffy's two other most significant opponents post time skip, Doffy and Kata did too.

For the admirals, Sakazuki 100% has it. Issho and/or Kuzan may have it too, but I'm not sure. Borsalino and Greenbull probably don't.

Adv.COA was a thing even before TS, you really think Oda never planned an advanced form for the first-ever introduced form of haki?
"AdCoA" originally was all Haki. All Haki was "blasts". Even Sentomaru and Boa's sister could use it. Then somewhere around MF he started introducing more "hardening"/skin level.

Oda has retconned/changed up Haki like 20 times. Please stop trying to convince me he had it figured out all along. Even his Kaido SBS comments after DR show this.

If Kidd does land the finishing move on BM, do y'all think it will his biggest moment in the series, or will he have an even bigger role in the future? Any thoughts on what that role could be?

I really want to see more of Kidd, Killer and their backstories, but i'm not sure if Oda will deliver.

@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders @Echizen_Jo_Ndule
The Yonko that Kidd is mainly linked to and has always been linked to is Shanks. In so many different ways. Whenever we get to the arc that focuses on him will be when Kidd gets his biggest moments as a character.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Because Zoro was below Base Law even pre CoC
While kid was never below Law.

Law's hax makes for it to match adcoc Zoro
Oh yeah Zoro is an underling
His portrayal was clearly below Law before CoC (adcoc)
People are born with COC. Zoro has had COC in him all along. So he should be above Law by definition. And if Law can match COC with his hax, what makes you think the other people can't do it in their own way in a world filled with crazy devils fruit abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.