Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lmao are you retarded ? Do you have reading disabilities ? Did I shit on them for sneak attacking ?

No...im angry for Meme leaving them without trying to kill them. Which again is completely different to Queen being distracted...because he never defeated Sanji or left him for dead.
Then you should be angry about queen leaving to chase whores too

It is dumb plot, she uses it against Page One but suddenly she forgets to use it against Kid and Law.fleetwat
ikr like not even that we see that with zoro and sanji but they still had PU's to fill that in

BM's is being portrayed to be going all out and is not using Acoc.. just what the actual bs is that.. she's a yonko and the RT fight atm is making her performance as a Acoc user PATHETIC.. i hate such discrepancies.. flipin inconsistent as hell... its honestly misleading showing us abilities characters have and not even using them in an "all out fight"

The point of Zoro's illusions are most likely to have him back on track

I don't think that's really Death or something he needs to fight lol but that's not the most important thing at the moment

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
The despressing stages of cheerleadation on a character:

- "I want Kaido's head"

- "I'll take out Big Mom's head"

- "It seems like im fighting for someting different entirely, no matter if I die...you wont get to the roof"

Pathetic. Anyone who thinks this clown is Luffy's rival is fucked.
Character destruction at its finest. To think at the end of act 1 I was hyped for him.

Lmao are you retarded ? Do you have reading disabilities ? Did I shit on them for sneak attacking ?

No...im angry for Meme leaving them without trying to kill them. Which again is completely different to Queen being distracted...because he never defeated Sanji or left him for dead.
Eh its Oda's way of pleasing the "Captain Trio"tards after turning both into Luffy and Zoro's cheer leaders on the roof top.

Now Law Oda can do all the bullshit and made him punch above his weight class through hax and he is doing so with all the PIS in the world.

Kidd is as trash now as he was on the roof top

Status
Not open for further replies.