Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido can just emit elemental attacks, big mom can create living elements

Her df actually allows her to steal the life span of others, it's what she's been doing on wci for years
I know it allow her to steal other people life span .
I am talking about adding the life span to her own making her live longer .
I don't think that is case or at least i don't remember that aspect .

I'll just say two things 75% it's a hawkin card and 20% its Brook or some Gifter so don't get annoyed when your head canon of fight with death gets destroyed. Nowhere in OP is it mentioned that there is this entity so it would be a bigger asspull, though there can be one thing that this is Enma soul.
Also there is specific mention of drug effect before this scene so it might be just all happening in his mind where Enma is taking control as it has happened before physically now its mentally and this is how Enma would get conquered ny Zoro. He conquered it physically now its about mental.

Yeah no.
Guess you also believed Smoker to be able to beat Vergo because Luffy said he will take care of Ceasar while Smoker said he will take care of Vergo?

Or believed Ideo will defeat Dellinger because other Grand Fleet Captains are beating Doffy Family?

Kidd will be the Smoker and Ideo of this arc. Got his ass kicked. If worse comes to worst, he will get kidnapped by Big Mom. Then Law will come to Luffy to relay the message and crying.
Lol. All of those characters got taken care of regardless. Law beat Vergo, and it made sense because Law beat Smoker. And Cavendish defeated Dellinger so I'm not really sure what you are suggesting lol. They still lost those fights.

None of this is actually comparable or symbolic to 1029. Hawkins draws the tower Tarot card. It reads "collapse of the old and brittle, a new path opens". This is overlayed on Kid's face. This is not nearly the same fucking thing lol

The rest of what you are saying is pure nonsense. Not even entertaining that.

Status
Not open for further replies.