Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid doesn’t even have Ryuo so he can’t make armament Haki flow from his body but he will make CoC flow? Okay

the best thing about this is, we have 1 chapter left to see this… If kid doesn’t pull this out next chapter then it’s over
Oda doesn't give a fuck. If you've noticed he isn't beyond ass-pulling his way through fights. If he decides Kid needs it he gets it and an explanation will be provided even if its ass.

Zoro is just an incredibly bad matchup for Kid actually.

Kid's strongest attack Punk crash gets no diffed by Zoro's tatsumaki which he can perform with or without a katana.

Law is a better matchup against Zoro

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think Power Mochi was created from the ground up, which is a small distinction since it has no significant bearing on its execution.
I think there is an argument to be made that Aokiji´s Partisan is Awakening, since he literally summons the ice spears out of thin air without a connection to his body, could also be Oda´s typical flexibility of abilities.
Yeah Logia Awakenings by all means should behave pretty similarly.
I think Fuji´s, now after having seen Kid´s, is basically apply gravity from every point, maybe even contrasting, like part of your body in one direction, one part in the other.
Yeah you're right, I forgot about Katakuri creating those Peerless Donuts from the ground. But I still consider Katakuri as a logia type for BD purposes, since the distinction is based on a flimsy reason.

You actually have a great point about Partisan since it's proof that Aokiji created Ice out of thin air and telekinetically controlled it @MonsterKaido

By all means Kat was like a Logia, he even was called so at first.
And Doflamingo never made a distinction in his explanation, only that it influences outside of your body.
And unlike Law, Kid and so forth, Logias are pretty straightforward, be and create your element, plus Punk Hazard is a pretty good indication.
They are still diff from paramecia's and even paramecia have different types of awakening but yeah as I said if there awkenings are similar to kata they can control homies but who knows what BM can do with her own awakening so that is also there

Yeah you're right, I forgot about Katakuri creating those Peerless Donuts from the ground. But I still consider Katakuri as a logia type for BD purposes, since the distinction is based on a flimsy reason.

You actually have a great point about Partisan since it's proof that Aokiji created Ice out of thin air and telekinetically controlled it @MonsterKaido
That is what I am saying ; what ever object they create they can control it but the reverse isn't true as they don't have power of telekinesis

the "shinigami" is brook. Its a gag that also serves as symbolism for something (probably relating to zoro and hell). Oda did this before when he had brook question if zoro was using coc for the earthqauek. It was a gag, but still forshadowed something. Oda is again using brook for a gag moment like this but it can mean something in the futrue
Its not brook

Brook has zero reasons to do that shit lol

Zoro is just an incredibly bad matchup for Kid actually.

Kid's strongest attack Punk crash gets no diffed by Zoro's tatsumaki which he can perform with or without a katana.

Law is a better matchup against Zoro
Kidd also can t take his swords
Law was close to him when he used crash and it couldn t take his sword

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Meme needed coa to block boundman
He no sold it

She was gonna die from a fall
He no sold a 10k km fall

If kiku can hurt kaido it's doing worse to meme.

Lidd and law couldn't even hurt kaido
Why is it no one has been able to draw blood from her in years but every tom dick and harry can draw blood from Kaido.
There is no point arguing with you, you hate Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.