Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Okay Mr. I'm never toxic
I didn’t know that little bitches have CoC. You can be the King of Clowns, that’s a fitting title for you.
I'm about to make a Haki thread for the forum users, wanna join?
Queen doesn’t matter anymore. Sanji turned him into a cooked meatball. Maybe he will reunite with his former lover Judge
:whitepress:
When the series itself is mediocre, just make posts that are so ridiculous that they're entertaining. Good idea
Law ain´t no in-betweener either.
He ain´t putting any Y1C down.
What is an imbetweener please? Another fanmade headcanon term?
Almost everything is fan made term.
I know. I just never heard the term "imbetweener" before.

Nope. He went out of the transformation, that ONE CLASH was not 30 minutes long.

He went out, he didn't gas out by exhausting the timelimit.

Going out --> Him detransforming on purpose. That has a exhaustion drawback because of the amount of energy G4 saps:

"Gear four uses a lot of energy..."

Gassing out --> forced detransformation due to exhausting the timelimit. Here he suffers both the TEMPORARY exhaustion and the damage incurred. The exhaustion part stopped happening at Onigashima due to his mastery over the transformations.
That one clash exhausted ALL of his haki. Because the the fact of the matter is, they were about to die and Luffy was still looking like a cripple:

If that's the case sure, but I don't see any definitive proof that's the case. He didn't use "Assign" after all.
He doesn't need to touch her and use the ''Assign'' technique to use every attack of her awakening lol.

From the moment he first touched her, she is already a magnet as soon as Kid uses his technique

I'm about to make a Haki thread for the forum users, wanna join?

When the series itself is mediocre, just make posts that are so ridiculous that they're entertaining. Good idea

What is an imbetweener please? Another fanmade headcanon term?

I know. I just never heard the term "imbetweener" before.
Inbetweener, transcends the highest high tiers (King, Marco, Katakuri) but can´t quite match top tiers.

If that's the case sure, but I don't see any definitive proof that's the case. He didn't use "Assign" after all.
Sometimes I believe you don't believe in anything you say because a grown man can't be this bad at understand cartoons as simple as One Piece.

"Doffy can beat King in a fight"
**** Teen Albert canonically with Lore feats and portrayal mid diffs Doffy.
Post automatically merged:

Wow he can do killer level damage with his strongest attack and get the comment "Vexing" out of Kaido

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
:suresure::suresure:

Alright, but you're probably gonna pull another one of your delusions

Queen blocked sanji only once and it was no named spin kick

You saying that sanji's speed is comparable to queen's is beyond retarded "queen was casually reacting to sanji" gtfo

Queen was about to sit down and wait for sanji to appear, there was no cheapshot in this situation, queen practically gave up, he couldn't even do anything aside from wait

Even if queen didn't go for osome sanji still had enough time to locate him and finish him

Sanji was out of stamina because of everything that happened before the final combo

He literally said that he's getting tired

Dude I know you are a troll bot that why I dont care giving your a proper answer.
Queen has one of the worst coo in Onigashima. He is one of the worst character beside Big Mom for active blocking and dodging other attacks. He is slow as fuck and stupid as fuck. Even when he uses axe power like invisibility is doing so many noises that is easy to track him down.
Paige One was more effective than Queen :suresure:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That one clash exhausted ALL of his haki. Because the the fact of the matter is, they were about to die and Luffy was still looking like a cripple:
Bruh if you say so lmao. As I showed the panel - G4 saps energy and thats the temporary exhaustion at play. Oda was building up tension for the tamatebako explosion.

And Meme does not have any haki draining abilities and no using a Kong Gun does not mean he used up all of his haki lmfao.

Damn I just realized how gigantic the bull Kidd made is when I saw it next to powered up Big Mom.
Nah the art is just bad… Look at Kid on top of the bull and look at big mom… Their sizes make no sense unless you think Kid is like the size of an admiral… Also look at the Panel of law attacking Big mom, it makes no sense in either perspective or size…

It’s like Oda maxed out the shits he gave about art last chapter and now he’s like whatever

How is Queen not comparable to sanji when Queen can casually react to and block him??

And his special spin Kick move with hotter flames??

Didn't you say hotter flames = more speed??
:milaugh::milaugh:

Casually?

He blocked him once, I repeat, he managed to only block pre power up sanji once, he got his ass kicked all over the place to

How retarded can you be to actually believe that queen's speed is comparable to sanji's?

Dude I know you are a troll bot that why I dont care giving your a proper answer.
Queen has one of the worst coo in Onigashima. He is one of the worst character beside Big Mom for active blocking and dodging other attacks. He is slow as fuck and stupid as fuck. Even when he uses axe power like invisibility is doing so many noises that is easy to track him down.
Paige One was more effective than Queen :suresure:
Noise doesn't help track queen, otherwise sanji would've located him when queen talked

And you seriously believe the other guy's claims that queen's speed is comparable to sanji's?

And I'm the troll lmao

Nah the art is just bad… Look at Kid on top of the bull and look at big mom… Their sizes make no sense unless you think Kid is like the size of an admiral… Also look at the Panel of law attacking Big mom, it makes no sense in either perspective or size…

It’s like Oda maxed out the shits he gave about art last chapter and now he’s like whatever
they literally say in the chapter that the bull is bigger than Big Mom
Fodder: Woah! A massive Bull!! It's even bigger than a gigantified Big Mom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.