Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh::milaugh:

Casually?

He blocked him once, I repeat, he managed to only block pre power up sanji once, he got his ass kicked all over the place to

How retarded can you be to actually believe that queen's speed is comparable to sanji's?
But he was laughing when he blocked
And then rest of the time he was just mocking sanji taking his attacks without even worrying
He rag dolled sanji
Sanji cheap shotted him

Then how is Sanji faster than Queen without useless 1 minute Covid state??

And you need to calm down with the insults it reeks of insecurity. If you are so confident in second coming of Barry Allen Blitzer you can do so without losing your shit

DID NOBODY READ ME WHEN I SAID THAT IM IN FUCKING UTTER COMPLETE DISSAPOINTMENT AT HOW BIG MOM IS DOONG LITERAL JACK SHIT. THE ONLY ATTACK EVER WORTH A PENNY WAS OKIKU. RETARDED WOMAN OR RETARDED ODA.

Perhaps it's my fault and I should never have had high expectatives for the likes of the Yonkou... my bad. Lession learned. I'll wank admirals till I die.

Except we know that he uses Assign to do so and it's not said this chapter. The bull is literally running towards her
He doesn't need to touch her and use the 'assign' technique to use awaken attack every time, that would be repetitive.

The bull seems to be heading towards her, if she is a magnet then the magnetic pressing power is much higher since he is linking two magnetic tools so it would be crushing power. The kid already said he intends to crush Kaido/BM, he knows that simple physical attacks don't work

So Kid used awakening in that final attack, damn it. it's so obvious

that thunder bagua didn't have coc there's no haki trail on it and if it had luffy would have noticed how to use advcoc there instead of the rooftop
Thunder Bagua is literally advCoC technique, after executing the technique, a trail does not have to remain, see Zoro vs King in ch1036 when he did advCoC Onigiri, or used advCoC to push King away.
See https://manga4life.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-1035.html

Or see chapter 1036 when Luffy executes a technique, no trail on his body anymore.

So Luffy needs to figure everything out the first time it hits him, how long did he take to figure Kat´s ability out?
Post automatically merged:

So something between yc 1 and yc 2?
No that´s Y1.5C :myman:

they literally say in the chapter that the bull is bigger than Big Mom
And I’m literally talking about Kid… Yes, the bull is bigger than Big mom… Okay… But if you take that into consideration and compare Kid’s size when he is on the bull, it would mean Kid is about 5 times bigger in that panel than he was before

get it? Kid should be a tiny tiny little thing on that bull since the bull is bigger than the Bigger version Of Big mom… Kid should be so small that you can barely see him… ESPECIALLY because he’s even further in the back than big mom is in the perspective of the panel…

But he was laughing when he blocked
And then rest of the time he was just mocking sanji taking his attacks without even worrying
He rag dolled sanji
Sanji cheap shotted him

Then how is Sanji faster than Queen without useless 1 minute Covid state??

And you need to calm down with the insults it reeks of insecurity. If you are so confident in second coming of Barry Allen Blitzer you can do so without losing your shit
And like I said, he blocked him once, the rest of the time he was getting blitzed

I already debunked half the shit you said

And you need to stop getting triggered after any insult lmao, don't take it personally, it's just trashtalk you're getting too emotional about it, I can talk more politely if that bothers you so much

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Thunder Bagua is literally advCoC technique, after executing the technique, a trail does not have to remain, see Zoro vs King in ch1036 when he did advCoC Onigiri, or used advCoC to push King away.
See https://manga4life.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-1035.html

Or see chapter 1036 when Luffy executes a technique, no trail on his body anymore.

So Luffy needs to figure everything out the first time it hits him, how long did he take to figure Kat´s ability out?
Post automatically merged:

No that´s Y1.5C :myman:
pushing king away is not an attack so no need to have a trail on it and that was clearly zoro using barrier haki which is also coa and not coc

@Lifeismeh
Bro can you write your thought about the end of the arc. You mentioned the rocks war, how you think this all playing out from now? Who vs who and when?
You won't believe any of it so why bother? lol

Joking aside, am only confident on the general plot of the manga going forward and what role many characters will play, how exactly Oda will execute it I don't really know

this arc in short is the Water 7 portion of the saga, while the rocks war will be the Enies Lobby portion

Kaido and Big Mom are the members on the front, and both of them are connected by plot to two another major rocks members, Kaido and Shiki, Big Mom and Captain John, all four will regroup then eventually Rocks will be revived

but even before Rocks pirates return I think characters like Sabo, BB, Kizaru, Vegapunk and Garp will show up first lol

all of these characters are needed for Rocks pirates returning to have maximum impact

anyway, what I think is there will be a twist with Kaido character, he will want to live , because his reasoning to wanting death will be removed, Wich is basically losing is son Zoro

he Lost Zoro because of a scheme between the old hag and Shiki, all to weaken Kaido and make him stuck with Yamato , and Yamato existence is based on a deal with the old hag and Shiki and Kaido to give him a son, they probably arranged the marriage between Kaido and Yamato mother, Wich explain old hag and Yamato having similar hair color

Kaido will take Zoro away and make him new Shogun ( Zoro here fulfill his role as Robin of the new world Wich many were expecting in the past) , and kill most of the samurais, along with Shiki, he end it by destroying Luffy

Shiki will be tied to a lot of plot points in Wano, line Smile DFs, Toki time traveling, Kaido coming here..ect

Sabo and Garp and the Marines will try and save the day but fail, BB will try to take advantage in this Chaos and fail ( no member of WG is getting out of here looking good, it will be an absolute win for Old gen aka Rocks pirates)

BM proceed with the plan and revive Rocks, Captain John is revealed to be alive, he meet Kidd and humiliate him, Weevil and his mother appear , Rocks pirates surround Garp and Kill him, but Garp have faith in the new generation hence Coby

this is very short summary, and I know it sound unbelievable and dumb, but am confident in my speculations and they're based on many hints, important aspects of Oda writing style, pre ts similarities with post ts...ect

imagine there's a fight between two characters
character A has:
- maxxed out Armament Haki
- maxxed out physical stats
- can infuse attacks with CoC

character B has:
- maxxed out Armament Haki
- maxxed out physical stats
- future sight

Character B literally wins 10 out 10 times

Kid is using his awakening in this latest attack.
That's the only way to explain the damage and why he was framed along with Law's awakening. Kid knows he can't hurt Big Mom with blunt attacks, so he wants to crush her internally.
How is assigning magnetism to her crushing her internally though, if she just attracts the metal?

And like I said, he blocked him once, the rest of the time he was getting blitzed

I already debunked half the shit you said

And you need to stop getting triggered after any insult lmao, don't take it personally, it's just trashtalk you're getting too emotional about it, I can talk more politely if that bothers you so much
Rest of the time??
Dude Queen gave two shits about Sanji the entire fight
He considered Sanjis offense so weak he was laughing at his attacks and didn't even bother blocking
Idk how you are impressed by Sanji cheap shotting him left and right

Like Dude Queen can casually land hits on sanji and casually block sanji.

Learn to read please.

Bruh if you say so lmao. As I showed the panel - G4 saps energy and thats the temporary exhaustion at play. Oda was building up tension for the tamatebako explosion.

And Meme does not have any haki draining abilities and no using a Kong Gun does not mean he used up all of his haki lmfao.
You are just using your own headcanon at this point about what you think Luffy can and cant do.

Luffy can factually run and walk and do stuff after G4, but he did not despite about to be executed.

Luffy did not just use a Kong Gun to land a free hit. He used a Kong Gun to CLASH against the force of another person.

These are the hard facts.

Meaning Luffy degassed not on purpose but out of haki. Luffy used up all his G4 haki clashing with BM’s armanent haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.