Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to rely a lot on their meta. Since I'm unfamiliar with it, I'm not going to stress over it too much, especially since they were subbed out. I'll keep my vote on my policy lynch until something comes along.

Alibaba it is then.
But the key take away was that they literally did a 360 in wanting someone on the council to being perfectly fine with lynching that same person just because someone made a case, even tho the person that made the case was the same person she also pressured to role claim. How is that meta related? it's just suspicious flat out

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Answer your messages on NF, Ali.
Ahah I'll take that as a 10.

You messaged me on NF right?

Also now you know who I am so tell me who's in your avy please :)

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
There's no shortage of suspects so there's no need to be formal, suggestions are good but I don't wanna get held to a confined set of players as that kinda defeats the purpose.
yes but moving into the game it might be punishing to give council free rein. So I would prefer to have some checks and balances in place. This is just my opinion though and I get what you are saying even if I don’t agree fully

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Idk who put the tag "straight to layer 7" but I definitely respect that

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
What are your overall thoughts on Drago and his claim then
his play aligns with his scum meta. im feeling scum drago tunneling here

the claim can only shield him from me for so long

and hes also on the council, so mafia might shoot him at some point for us if hes town specially since he speaks for 2 ppl

yes but moving into the game it might be punishing to give council free rein. So I would prefer to have some checks and balances in place. This is just my opinion though and I get what you are saying even if I don’t agree fully
If they want me to do what I want they shouldn't have voted for me.

:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.