Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
You can fully trust your leader.

Never fear!
I'll be honest. After all those times you were scum I think I'm not capable of 100% trusting you.

But for now I didn't see any scum Flowa behaviour/post :)

So that's a good sign.

Now is the best time to discuss shit since actions are delayed, I expect after the green light is given and abilities start popping off we'll lose the plot of the discussion.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
I was just thinking whenever council votes it must suck for the person since they can't even defend themselves

Except for Ekko of course.

Zehahaha
What do you think about the idea that was mentioned last d0, where we have 1 or 2 back up lynches for the council to discuss going into the night?

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
I don't believe it's ever wise to fully trust her, I'm sorry to her but she can be tricky.
I know what you mean.

I'm a little more confident in seeing Flower's scum meta but I probably need a lot more experience since she's a very good scum player.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Your thirst for an indy suggests you're Alibaba, if I remember correctly.
From 1 to 10, how confident are you in that assessment?

What do you think about the idea that was mentioned last d0, where we have 1 or 2 back up lynches for the council to discuss going into the night?
There's no shortage of suspects so there's no need to be formal, suggestions are good but I don't wanna get held to a confined set of players as that kinda defeats the purpose.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
this is literally fuji's entire stance on the drago vs flower
he talked about nothing but the PR and pure mechanic bs and didnt give direct thoughts on flower/drago

Yeah she was saying stuff like believing in the light and to get rid of demons and stuff then later started started talking about cleansing evil spirits and then went back to the light lol.
Faking a PR as mafia may make you look townie though.

Yeah, I can see that. Would explain why her early long posts devolved into motivational quotes.
Its her PR, or atleast I figured It was that XD.
The praising the hosts thing was fake bro.
Last Weeb game Jinri AkA Lalisa faked having a PR that forced her to praise the hosts and we kinda assumed she was town or some sort of third party until very deep in the game.
Actually, you're right.
I was Byakuya (Town) in @TheAncientCenturion 's game and I could give PRs.

Status
Not open for further replies.