Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Are you talking about Council?

Cards on the table, I don't think Zem has really said much of anything to get proper judgement out of, but obviously she'll get voted to council anyway.
Or maybe you just have a bias against me when it comes to games, you yourself don't realize from many many many days gone past :milaugh: I'm sorry but this might be a possiblity.

Yes, but how often is it actually done? What's the trade off there? Because that's quite a commitment and an annoying one to, especially for this game. This is the type of thinking that seems plausible on paper but almost nobody would actually do it.
Last Weeb game Jinri AkA Lalisa faked having a PR that forced her to praise the hosts and we kinda assumed she was town or some sort of third party until very deep in the game.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yes, but how often is it actually done? What's the trade off there? Because that's quite a commitment and an annoying one to, especially for this game. This is the type of thinking that seems plausible on paper but almost nobody would actually do it.
Honestly I don't believe PRs are a dead giveaway for any alignment, like I just told Fuji, Jinri in the last weeb game had some insane PRs as scum.

I think PRs often are more of a flavor thing rather than alignment indicative. That's how I look at it anyway.

So I fail to see why faking a PR seems towny.

Or maybe you just have a bias against me when it comes to games, you yourself don't realize from many many many days gone past :milaugh: I'm sorry but this might be a possiblity.
I know what my bias is - and I don't think it's a bad one - is that people tend to trust or believe the queen by default. Like I said, I'm not suspecting you yet, but I think you're getting voted to council to 100% certainty due to a certain prestige and not what you've put forth so far necessarily.

I really don't have anything against you or your play!

Bro have you forgotten already?

It wasn't fake

It literally was in her role

Miyamoto Musashi – @jinri
“The ultimate aim of martial arts is not having to use them”

[Passive - Kensei] - Thanks to his legendary skills in swordsmanship, Musashi has been given the title of Sword Saint. He has a voting power of three.

[Passive - Dokkōdo] - This book expresses the stringent, honest, and ascetic view of life that Musashi has. As long as he adheres to these laws at all times, Miyamoto is immune to all actions targeting him except super-kills.
--- [Accept everything just the way it is] - He may not complain about anything in the thread or his role PM.
--- [Do not seek pleasure for its own sake] - No participating in thread events, nor visiting special map locations.
--- [Do not, under any circumstances, depend on a partial feeling] - Musashi must never act confused by anything in the game thread.
--- [Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world] - Be humble. Musashi must never brag about his role nor his actions.
--- [Do not regret what you have done] - Musashi must never show regret for the death of a player he has lynched, or his faction has killed.
--- [Never be jealous] - He may not show any sign of jealousy or envy for another player's role, abilities or alignment.
--- [Do not let yourself be guided by the feeling of lust or love] - Musashi must never vote for another player if he was specifically asked to do so. He is immune to charms.
--- [In all things have no preferences] - Musashi must vote for at least 5 different players in a day phase.
--- [Be indifferent to where you live] - Musashi must never spent 2 cycles in a row in the same groove.
--- [Do not hold on to possessions you no longer need] - Musashi must discard any item he possesses within 1 cycle of gaining.
--- [Do not act following customary beliefs] - He must post once each night phase, even if it's against the rules.
--- [Do not collect weapons or practice with weapons beyond what is useful] - He must not perform the factional kill twice in a row.
--- [Do not fear death] - Musashi must never ask for protection.
--- [Respect Buddha and the gods without counting on their help] - Musashi must each cycle thank the hosts for hosting this game.
--- [Never stray from the Way] - Never stray from the way...[Secrets]
Actually, you're right.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
In my limited mafia experience, I have seen certain roles where scums or indies have this kind of ability to give a PR to someone. I have rarely seen a townie ability of giving PR. I'm not sure how this applies to this game since none of us submitted any actions and there seems to be quite a few individuals who have been given PRs. Plus I also feel like she has been pretty consistent in maintaining hers which means less chances of her faking it. But then again it's Flower and she can do anything.

In my limited mafia experience, I have seen certain roles where scums or indies have this kind of ability to give a PR to someone. I have rarely seen a townie ability of giving PR. I'm not sure how this applies to this game since none of us submitted any actions and there seems to be quite a few individuals who have been given PRs. Plus I also feel like she has been pretty consistent in maintaining hers which means less chances of her faking it. But then again it's Flower and she can do anything.
I was Byakuya (Town) in @TheAncientCenturion 's game and I could give PRs.

Status
Not open for further replies.