Status
Not open for further replies.
But the key take away was that they literally did a 360 in wanting someone on the council to being perfectly fine with lynching that same person just because someone made a case, even tho the person that made the case was the same person she also pressured to role claim. How is that meta related? it's just suspicious flat out
I don't see it as suspicious to be quite honest. Depending on the player, it could've been a viable enough case. It's not necessarily enough for me to scum read them.
Ahah I'll take that as a 10.

You messaged me on NF right?

Also now you know who I am so tell me who's in your avy please :)
Kaga from Azur Lane.

his play aligns with his scum meta. im feeling scum drago tunneling here

the claim can only shield him from me for so long

and hes also on the council, so mafia might shoot him at some point for us if hes town specially since he speaks for 2 ppl
Ok but what do you think his play is here as mafia? There's some potential upsides I can see, but they deplenish over time, and he ties another player who is probably mafia to him. It's hard and complex to rationalize as a st8 mafia play.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I will pay for Threadmarks or whatever the hell we can use to tally votes cause yo I am not with this 10 page read since my last post shit:pepeanger:
10 pages is not a lot for weeb's.

We go to sleep and wake up to 50 pages or so

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Kaga from Azur Lane.
You still play Azur Lane? That's nice.

I don't remember if it's good or not.

I recently started playing Princess Connect Re:Dive and the girls are really cute.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Claiming Masons does not feel beneficial for scum. Your leader thinks it's only possible if scum can fake flips...which was never a thing in Weeb games before.

I would like to drop the Drago subject and not go back to the awful tunnel from D0.

Dedicate your hearts!
Unless one of them flips scum at some point, then the other is auto lynched.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Ok but what do you think his play is here as mafia? There's some potential upsides I can see, but they deplenish over time, and he ties another player who is probably mafia to him. It's hard and complex to rationalize as a st8 mafia play.
his play is mafia asfk
ive seen roles like that
he can be mafia masoned with a town tris and taking advantage of her
the way he claimed the mason was terrible

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
I'm hanging onto my soul at this rate :pepehands:

Time to go from weeb to chad :pepelit:
Just use the Ancient Art of skipping to the last page if it happens.

Or ask for a summary :)

So if I am following correctly, a lot of actives are suspicious of Muugen because he somehow got into the council without really getting open votes during Day 0?

Should council people be more scrutinized in general?
Also someone claimed a Mason role??? What is that exactly? :chopoff:

This is especially hard to rationalize in a game that’s supposed to be mutli ball/is bound to have SKs.

Drago has felt scummy but it seems like a suicide play if he’s actually scum with Tris to jump on the council and claim masons lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.