Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
gotta say I did, I pressured him, I posted some posts that day just explaining why he should claim (after he dropped a hint)
Yeah I think I remember it.

Mostly I was talking about pressure of being lynched since no lynch could occur on D0.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
delving team with 2 ppl u scum read, ur a brave one zemmi lol

can we go with ali instead of drago
It's not if I believe you are town or scum. I actually think Drago is town, until proven otherwise. It's more about our post counts.

Unless there is some way delving with scum could hurt me, if so someone please tell me.

I don't even have my role abilities yet and I brought in two subs for the game

Ultra says he's already sent a shot off on me, kills are usually disabled for the first 24 hours of day 1

Scum if it's true, if I get killed you know what to do

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
It's not if I believe you are town or scum. I actually think Drago is town, until proven otherwise. It's more about our post counts.

Unless there is some way delving with scum could hurt me, if so someone please tell me.
w8 thats so fken smart actually, im in

I feel like he is definitely masons doesn’t make sense to believe otherwise just seems like a super stupid claim to do and for his partner to agree. Doesn’t mean they can’t be scum masons but it’s unlikely.

it’s weird to even see so many people calling this bull crap really with the likelihood it being true

This makes 0 fucking sense.
How does this work lol?
Then why did Yae corroborate his claim? Where does she fit in all this.

This will be my last post about this since I did say we should drop the subject for now.
I can't answer this yet.

Yeah I mean.

Auto battle saves a lot of trouble.

I'm doing the same for the girls in the other game.

Plus they have a lot of kawaii scenes. Don't even care about being competitive.

But I do want to collect all the girls :)
I'm not trying to collect them all. Just picking and choosing what to get.

I don't even have my role abilities yet and I brought in two subs for the game

Ultra says he's already sent a shot off on me, kills are usually disabled for the first 24 hours of day 1

Scum if it's true, if I get killed you know what to do
Dingus, I told you I queued my kill to go off when it's allowed. To be honest with you, I was joking, but now I might actually do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.