Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I can't answer this yet.

I'm not trying to collect them all. Just picking and choosing what to get.
They're always launching new ships anyway. It's always the same for gacha games.

Which one is your favourite?

Fair enough. I was going to ask you why you called him scum before his claim if you thought his whole approach was townie lol.

Thoughts on Drago? I think it doesn’t make any sense to claim masons as scum in a game that’s probably mutli ball/has hostile indies when you want to be on the council that will probably get shot at lol.
Exactly this, my friend.

Your leader thinks it's just simple here.

Do you have any other thoughts/suspicions?

Tatakae!!

why are we even still discussing Drago like that's least suspicious person out of the 50 something players
if u have something new or discovered something on Drago, say it, otherwise look elsewhere.
Fuji, Muu, T-pein, bleackash, kagura, ekko, flower, me,
shit ton of players to suspect, make your pick

We are playing Super Fucking Role Madness my guy.

Though, it seems like not all abilities were finished based on comments of other players, probably can be chalked up to lolNova.

This seems like it probably wouldn't apply to mafia, so you're either town or playing dumb on purpose.
Speaking of playing dumb on purpose, what are you doing telling everyone about your kill shot in a Super Fucking Role Madness

You're going to get controlled or worse

why are we even still discussing Drago like that's least suspicious person out of the 50 something players
if u have something new or discovered something on Drago, say it, otherwise look elsewhere.
Fuji, Muu, T-pein, bleackash, kagura, ekko, flower, me,
shit ton of players to suspect, make your pick
''why are u defending him''
I am not, but I think we have discussed Drago's matter with what's on the table at this point for more than enough. there's nothing left in our hand currently that we haven't discussed already.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
You only sussing the mason pair and the so far most consensus D1 lynch option is notable lol.

For the other part, Idk ask Nova.
I am.

I mean I shouldn't even care about it because I want to change my alignment and wincon. But out of respect for the host and what I did last game I'm trying a little bit.

Who are your top sus?

Status
Not open for further replies.