Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly this, my friend.

Your leader thinks it's just simple here.

Do you have any other thoughts/suspicions?

Tatakae!!
My top scum reads are Misty and UB.

Ultra and Hayumi have already both dropped cases on Misty and I’m on board with both of those. The way she went after the council while supposedly not knowing what it did felt pingy, and then she wanted to lynch you EOD for “information” after giving stronger scum reads on others. She also town read you earlier and called you genuine lol.

UB has been poking at inactives and asking why people aren’t contributing while at the same time not really contributing herself. She doesn’t seem to have much interest in the actual big discussions, just shading at low hanging fruit.

Muugen and Adam are also pingy. Muugen handled Drago post claim very oddly. Adam calling Ultra emotional over and over reminded me of Adam v Ratchet in the HP.

Ultra and Hayumi have already both dropped cases on Misty and I’m on board with both of those. The way she went after the council while supposedly not knowing what it did felt pingy, and then she wanted to lynch you EOD for “information” after giving stronger scum reads on others. She also town read you earlier and called you genuine lol.

UB has been poking at inactives and asking why people aren’t contributing while at the same time not really contributing herself. She doesn’t seem to have much interest in the actual big discussions, just shading at low hanging fruit.

Muugen and Adam are also pingy. Muugen handled Drago post claim very oddly. Adam calling Ultra emotional over and over reminded me of Adam v Ratchet in the HP.
@Blue

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
These are Muugen’s post about the council. If he has a passive to get him on then I’m guessing he’s not town bc that’s something you tell people ahead of time as to not waste votes. Instead he asked to be put on it twice (kinda).
I have a passive yea but it has nothing to do with the council that would be overly OP if anyone had that to begin with, so this is quote a far reach m8t.

my list was inherently correct for the most part on who made the big 10.

Oh man.

It's been like 20 years since I last played Nights.
yup! glad to see other Nights fan! :sweat:

I'm not bothering trying to keep track of a 200+ page game on the first day.

Rather not bothering, I am physically incapable of trying to keep track of so much.

I'll probably continue to coast and/or remain useless until the player base trims down considerably.
:whitepress:

Oh but if you mean you want to delve together now I am sorry but I have sworn to Protect Juliet and Naomi, at least for this night.

We're the illustrious "2 Girls 1 DIO" after all. It's too great of a team name for me to give up for any reason, not to mention Naomi is precious

2 Girls 1 DIO is going the safe route and going into the 1st layer.
:amazing:

:kidwat::toximoji: what did I just read?

Life is wonderful!
lmao didn't even know what this was, till looked it up and saw pediewpie review and then i noped out in the car scene. :moonwalk:

Dw I will survive, brother. One of us will die when the right moment comes. Perfectly balanced as all things should be.
last game i put vote restrictions on you two so you two wouldn't kill eachother, so you two get along :sweat:

now behave this game!! it my dream to see noctis/rej team duo :neesama:
Btw time for breakfast :optimistic:

....i think of my fridge monster submission when people mention food in this game..

Also you can sacrifice teammates.

You should

It's a pretty good idea, I must not have read the pages where she suggested that.

I would probably be okay with a Flower lynch, cause I feel it would give us the most info and Drago has a point on her in my view.

Alternatively, it would probably be Ekko for me. He feels off to me, not half as aggressive as usual. May also be d0 laziness though, so I am not reading too much into it. Again simply a feeling.
day 0..

Hey I don't accept this kind of disrespect towards 2 Girls 1 DIO..

Put us on that list right now..

(Juliet/ Naomi/ I, DIO)

:milaugh::sweat:

This reminds me to look back at UB’s posts as well

I have a passive yea but it has nothing to do with the council that would be overly OP if anyone had that to begin with, so this is quote a far reach m8t.

Okay well if you don’t have a passive then apparently scum put you there bc no one claims to have done it lol.

Zemmi

GodMommie

So you really have no clue how you ended up on council? but yet you told me you were sure you were going to be there.

I really really want you to be on there legit don't get me wrong. I just can't go blindly with you, since you were so certain you were going to be on there.

Got it.

It's similar to the Date a Live game.

They launch some characters who are only gacha but you get the resources to get them.

But skins like chinese's new year and valentine's day are only unlockable if you directly pay for them.

I remember you using her as an avy. She looks nice.
Yep. I would still user he if it wasn't for the fact that I just switch my avy too often.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Policy_Elimination

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What are your thoughts on Juliet? Nick? & Dest?
Tbh I read on Dest’s posts at night and he sounded like he’s PR’d and forced to talk like an arrogant royalty or something.

Other than that, I don’t have much of a read on him. Reminds me kind of like your Christmas game posting. Where he posted and dipped consistently.

So just from posting style, he could be Town since he was Town in that game.

I’m null on Nick, and I actually wouldn’t mind pressuring Juliet here.

Status
Not open for further replies.