Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Tbh I read on Dest’s posts at night and he sounded like he’s PR’d and forced to talk like an arrogant royalty or something.

Other than that, I don’t have much of a read on him. Reminds me kind of like your Christmas game posting. Where he posted and dipped consistently.

So just from posting style, he could be Town since he was Town in that game.

I’m null on Nick, and I actually wouldn’t mind pressuring Juliet here.
It's not about the posting style but the force interaction and the random mentioning of Juliet in their conversation.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Okay well if you don’t have a passive then apparently scum put you there bc no one claims to have done it lol.
we’ll then they are big pussies.

we are not here to play scared folks.
we’re here to play mafia

realistically I voted myself but I could see Zemmi, broki, baba, drago voting me on the council.

Are you shocked cause I am Mystic Muu or that I actually made it over you

I feel like me talking to him constantly was obvious, and if you read it it makes it super obvious why I kept responding. Like super obvious here. And zem not seeing that makes me really question da hell she reading. And I pick her because no one else seems to have looked at it or brought it up other then her. I think dest had same issue by the way he talked

Muugen could be a victim of a frame job here. But the way he posts now is starting to look more and more like the HxH game.

Your leader thinks he needs to get checked.

Tatakae!!

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
yup! glad to see other Nights fan! :sweat:

:whitepress:

:amazing:

lmao didn't even know what this was, till looked it up and saw pediewpie review and then i noped out in the car scene. :moonwalk:

last game i put vote restrictions on you two so you two wouldn't kill eachother, so you two get along :sweat:

now behave this game!! it my dream to see noctis/rej team duo :neesama:

....i think of my fridge monster submission when people mention food in this game..

Fellow Nights fan :sweat:

Did you also played Nights for Dreamcast?

I really liked those games.

The monster fridge ahahah that's a good one

Zemmi

GodMommie

we’re here to play mafia

realistically I voted myself but I could see Zemmi, broki, baba, drago voting me on the council.

That is the thing I would have voted you for council but I seen no way of you actually getting there with the reactions you were receiving, so I did not vote for you.

we’re here to play mafia

I didn’t run lol. It’s a surprise when only Fuji and you claimed to have voted for you so far and I don’t remember seeing others saying they were going to do it last phase.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I feel like me talking to him constantly was obvious, and if you read it it makes it super obvious why I kept responding. Like super obvious here. And zem not seeing that makes me really question da hell she reading. And I pick her because no one else seems to have looked at it or brought it up other then her. I think dest had same issue by the way he talked
I'm confused by this entire post, I'm sorry but I do not understand.

I'm confused by this entire post, I'm sorry but I do not understand.
Of course you dont

the interaction was forced. Like actual read the stuff it should be obvious. Just a different type of forced. I mean if you read the interaction it shows exactly why it’s forced until my last post. And why it stopped finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.