Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
@MUUGEN Hey dear <3 <3

Would you like to explain to us, how you got onto council and how you were sure you were going to get there?
I know my worth added tax and the players saw how my value would be added with me in the council.

I’m more interested in how you and your mate both managed to make high council while @TheAncientCenturion

we can simply ask who all voted me cause I quite curious myself given I haven’t played here in sometime.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yeah, but AL gives you resources to collect every ship. Their primary method of making money is buy selling skins.

Prinz Eugen is my boatfu.
Got it.

It's similar to the Date a Live game.

They launch some characters who are only gacha but you get the resources to get them.

But skins like chinese's new year and valentine's day are only unlockable if you directly pay for them.

I remember you using her as an avy. She looks nice.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I know my worth added tax and the players saw how my value would be added with me in the council.

I’m more interested in how you and your mate both managed to make high council while @TheAncientCenturion

we can simply ask who all voted me cause I quite curious myself given I haven’t played here in sometime.

We have asked who voted for you & only one person has admitted to doing such so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.