Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Alright page 300 and I’ll catch up later. For now I’ll post in the present.

Dave, Bleakash, Mistycat, Yo Tan Wa: so these are the people that got subbed in for. The only one I remember posting is Misty and she didn't give a good early look from what I remember. Will be doing an iso on her like I planned D0 this phase.
Ngl, looking back at Misty’s posts again, her being straightforward and not giving much of an explanation for her scum reads or reads of anything, going against the flow for the council votes, make me think she might be Town.

Too much negative attention drawn to her unnecessarily, in case of being scum, and her replies to ultra and me weren’t trying to mitigate her position in the slightest. She just stuck with that stubborn attitude until the very end.

Alright page 300 and I’ll catch up later. For now I’ll post in the present.

Ngl, looking back at Misty’s posts again, her being straightforward and not giving much of an explanation for her scum reads or reads of anything, going against the flow for the council votes, make me think she might be Town.

Too much negative attention drawn to her unnecessarily, in case of being scum, and her replies to ultra and me weren’t trying to mitigate her position in the slightest. She just stuck with that stubborn attitude until the very end.
I see what you mean but tell me your thoughts on the iso I did a few pages after that post you quoted.

We *know* the 200 posts thing is categorically bullshit because the announcement came before 200 posts even occured.

Although statistically 2 mafia posting is not at all unlikely in that frame, it's just a shitpost message someone made

For those who are making egg poems: why are you trusting the announcement?

In NF I'm keeping my avies for longer but that's because I'm not motivated to change them because they look so small ahah

In here they're bigger and can change the name colour so I get more motivated :)
Why aren't you a moderator anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.