Status
Not open for further replies.
We *know* the 200 posts thing is categorically bullshit because the announcement came before 200 posts even occured.

Although statistically 2 mafia posting is not at all unlikely in that frame, it's just a shitpost message someone made
Wait I don’t understand it at all actually. What does it mean by first 200 posts? First 200 posts of the phase? The game?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
@Lindltaylor may I ask, why you decided to enter with responding to that post of mine?

I'm sorry, I am having paranoia I'm sure.
I responded to this post because it was something I noticed about them while catching up to the first 36 pages I missed during the night.

Nick - has to reply to everyone who mentions him or quotes him and has to be rude to them.

Dest - has to reply to everyone in an arrogant royal manner.

Like neither of them stopped responding to each other so I think they were forced to keep responding due to their PRs.

Well maybe Nick had to, but I don’t know about Destroya.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
I responded to this post because it was something I noticed about them while catching up to the first 36 pages I missed during the night.

Nick - has to reply to everyone who mentions him or quotes him and has to be rude to them.

Like neither of them stopped responding to each other so I think they were forced to keep responding due to their PRs.

I get that now xD

Dest did not, he stopped if you look back and it ended our convo

Is it not referring to day 0 posts?
Oh, I guess it might be.

In any case, if the messenger was benevolent, he'd probably say who it was. So this is either mafia distraction or some bizarre indi thing. I would actually expect there to be more than 2 mafia in the first 200 posts, so obviously the messenger has specific infor which he is choosing not to divulge, meaning I don't really give a shit.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Nick that is what bothered me about the entire thing, it just seemed like a very staged/planned interaction.

I will leave it be for now though.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Seriously?

baba youve literally been like quoted 20 times with your name and it’s been brought up more then once. How dense do you think I am, I read the game
It's not about being dense.

You could have not read those. Not everyone reads a game as big as this. But nice to know you're paying attention.

Alao don't call me baba. Either Ali or Blue.

Baba means drowl in my language ahah

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž

infinite convo :suresure:

Yoo Hayuu~
I might be not hot if read all those pages Hayumi
:queenhear:
Fellow Nights fan :sweat:

Did you also played Nights for Dreamcast?

I really liked those games.

The monster fridge ahahah that's a good one
i had sonic shuffle/and nights would replace lumia i think it was. no sega saturn. i got to found out about nights, when had dreamcast, got playstation 2, nights port i think it was. and now have the game on steam with sega saturn version/and new updated models

I'm sorry but I do slightly have to disagree with you on Juliet. In my game she was medium and town MVP and very vocal. Medium and MVP, aren't two things that happen together ever, especially not when a person is quiet.
well i saw her reply she tired/covid, early when tagged and asked her about flower, she was null atm, so that tells me she was reading.

Naomi...your leader is touched :amazing:.

Dedicate your hearts!
:fransuper:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
For those who are making egg poems: why are you trusting the announcement?

Why aren't you a moderator anymore?
Some IRL stuff happened and I don't have time to moderate anymore.

I genuinely was absent for around three weeks I think because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.