Cattitude
Basic omelette recipe

Ingredients
  • 3 innocent eggs
  • 1 tsp sunflower oil
  • 1 tsp butter
Method
  • STEP 1
    Season the innocent eggs well with salt and pepper. Heat the oil and butter in a menacing rude non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat until the butter has melted and is foaming.
  • STEP 2
    Pour the innocent eggs into the menacing pan, tilt the pan ever so slightly from one side to another to allow the innocent eggs to swirl and cover the surface of the pan completely. Let the mixture cook for about 20 seconds then scrape a line through the middle with a spatula.
  • STEP 3
    Tilt the pan again to allow it to fill back up with the runny egg. Repeat once or twice more until the innocent egg has just completely set.
  • STEP 4
    At this point you can fill the omelette with whatever you like – some grated cheese, sliced ham, fresh herbs, sautéed mushrooms or smoked salmon all work well. Scatter the filling over the top of the omelette and fold gently in half with the spatula. Slide onto a plate to serve.

Drago shamelessly advertised himself though, even though he caught flack, he was obviously going to be high up there. Plus he had like 6x the posts you had. Not at all comparable.

I didn't bow out last phase *you* did. I even made a remark about how you disappeared, iirc. I don't have an agenda, it's an honest question on my part, and your responses are not assuring. Furthermore if you're alleging your accusers are pushing an agenda I'm not sure why you aren't calling any of us out as scum.

You can dodge questions all you want muugen but you can't dodge a rope. Or maybe you can, but not forever.

Now give me your reads, let's go.
I didn’t care to be voted on it just happened I guess the people relly did want an opposer against sem. That much should be clear whether it was scum town or combination the people voted, I already explained the op that would have if I were scum be had a passive to join council at my will. I don’t care much for it shit Novas can replace me if you are all so fucking scared of me being there.

I responded to you from what I recall could’ve been I came back when the phase had ended and forgot. I categorically have I’ve placed an FoS and even remarked if you’re scum best of luck so you really aren’t paying attention or you are and continue to use false narratives per usual.

it makes sense if I didn’t respond cause you try to twist the narrative to fit your responses.

Basic omelette recipe

Ingredients
  • 3 innocent eggs
  • 1 tsp sunflower oil
  • 1 tsp butter
Method
  • STEP 1
    Season the innocent eggs well with salt and pepper. Heat the oil and butter in a menacing rude non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat until the butter has melted and is foaming.
  • STEP 2
    Pour the innocent eggs into the menacing pan, tilt the pan ever so slightly from one side to another to allow the innocent eggs to swirl and cover the surface of the pan completely. Let the mixture cook for about 20 seconds then scrape a line through the middle with a spatula.
  • STEP 3
    Tilt the pan again to allow it to fill back up with the runny egg. Repeat once or twice more until the innocent egg has just completely set.
  • STEP 4
    At this point you can fill the omelette with whatever you like – some grated cheese, sliced ham, fresh herbs, sautéed mushrooms or smoked salmon all work well. Scatter the filling over the top of the omelette and fold gently in half with the spatula. Slide onto a plate to serve.
:choppawhat::choppawhat:

Basic omelette recipe

Ingredients
  • 3 innocent eggs
  • 1 tsp sunflower oil
  • 1 tsp butter
Method
  • STEP 1
  • STEP 2
  • STEP 3
  • STEP 4
> Sunflower Oil

It's Ghee. That's the secret

I don't think you really understand, I want you to be on there legit. I honestly do, but you have to understand why I question it, when it looks like the only reason you are on there is scum put you on their, either by you being with them or them trying to frame you.

I'm just trying to figure it out. If you wouldn't have told me you knew you were going to be on there, I would be questioning it a lot less.
well then think about it and get back to me cause rn the accusations are pretty weak and it’s already become a bigger topic of discussion. Might want to further review the latter fo your statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.