Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
how so I asked if it was a topic of discussion than said I’d iso to further investigate who said anything about trust.

my protege I’ve taught you better than this.
I must have missed your post where you said it was a topic of discussion since I didn't read pages 300 - 317. Well, I wouldn't mind your investigations since your ISO will help us with your alignment and the alignment of those posters.

Either way, I'll already said that you wouldn't be a lynch vote of mine any time soon.

Tyrant MUUGEN

ε€©δΈ‹η„‘εŒ
β€Ž
Anywho I have to actually work and get some shit done before my surgery tomorrow.

if you want to continue pussyfooting with this weak unsound logic and lack thereof reasoning be my guest
@MUUGEN @Lindltaylor @Ekkologix @Dr_Professor83 @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Rhea Calliope @MangoSenpai Thoughts on the Ramen Restaurant thingy? Should we visit it or not?

Also would it be like the Burger King from last Weebs?
Not familiar with the last weebs so you’d have to explain it to me before I can even give an opinion on the matter.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž

I supported your thread about getting stepped on!
Thanks so much bro.
:smoothy:

Sorry for that, placing a vote is mandatory and yours was the name that came to mind.
:kayneshrug:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
It's mainly her thread presence and her early aggressive interaction with Drago. Her posts and thread presence remind me of her games when she was scum. Specifically the All Stars game.
usually when she agressive, starting day she leans more town to me, when she scum hardly see her be aggressive to others in day start.

@MUUGEN @Lindltaylor @Ekkologix @Dr_Professor83 @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Rhea Calliope @MangoSenpai Thoughts on the Ramen Restaurant thingy? Should we visit it or not?

Also would it be like the Burger King from last Weebs?
fridge monster?

it’s evident you’re not a strong scumhunter so you don’t see the value in it explaining anything further would be a waste of my time, which is scarce for me thee days. Left Zemmi on read for days weeks you think I have time to continue this asinine back n forth.

come back when you got something better for me.
I admit my early game skills aren’t that great but my scumhunting skills have literally zero to do with trying to get you to get your thoughts on the game. And you saying you β€œdon’t have time for it” is just saying that you don’t want to share your thoughts lol.
Your line of questioning is weak and unsound, especially if you’re trying to gauge my alignment my thread presence is inherently the same no matter what my alignment is.
My line of questioning is weak? Asking for your thoughts and for you to expand on them is literally the only way to get a gauge on you. By making you put thought to paper so people can develop there reads.

But instead all you seem to want to do is dismiss me and dodge it by attacking the quality of my play.
You two specifically have made it a bigger issue than it needs to be you causing unneeded chaos after I already answered the question is suspect enough to further look into your thread play and presence.
These tells me you either aren’t reading or you’re being dishonest because you came to ME after I added my thoughts to the discussion on you possibly having a passive. Other than that you were just in my FoS. You were not even one of my top 2 scum reads.

@Fujishiro I know you didn't ask me, so sorry for intruding but by principal I usually avoid as many extras as i can, I find most of them end up dangerous but this is just my rule.
The last restaurant like place in Weeb was half safe half not, It acted like a hub and whoever had the BK role was pretty op defensively and if I remember right they couldnt get culted but the role was like a parasite and would jump from player to player as they died.

Other than that it wasnt exactly harmful. But im wondering if Nova is mixing it up here.

Since youre here what do you think?

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Anywho I have to actually work and get some shit done before my surgery tomorrow.

if you want to continue pussyfooting with this weak unsound logic and lack thereof reasoning be my guest

Not familiar with the last weebs so you’d have to explain it to me before I can even give an opinion on the matter.
Good Luck with that. Get you some ice cream & Jello and don't leave me on read anymore :josad:

The last restaurant like place in Weeb was half safe half not, It acted like a hub and whoever had the BK role was pretty op defensively and if I remember right they couldnt get culted but the role was like a parasite and would jump from player to player as they died.

Other than that it wasnt exactly harmful. But im wondering if Nova is mixing it up here.

How do we even interact with the restaraunt?

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž

I think all extras are evil like I said :milaugh:

What the hell is that?
I already sent in my PM to visit it. I'm making a point to try out almost all game mechanics available here.

It could very well be like the Burger King role from last weebs. I'll have to see what the Ichiraku store has available.
Damn you're brave Guinea Pi- I mean Hero! Tell us how it goes!

What about the Slave ability, did you go for it too?

Status
Not open for further replies.