Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
ah same lol, i had sonic adventure 2, i got all s rans on each level.. you play sonic adventure 1,2?
Yes!

And I really liked those games!

The open world in Sonic Adventure 1 was quite unique for a Sonic game abd I really enjoyed wandering around and explore.

SA2 was great for other stuff. I tried to get all S rank but failed on the last ones in space ahah

Collexting the Master Emerald shards was pretty cool in some stages because of the exploring part

But had a Chao who looked exactly like Shadow and was OP. Won all races there.

Which character was your favourite in Sonic Adventure?

Mine was Shadow. I thought he was pretty cool at the time.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Why is he even a suspect?

There are Horny milfs in your neighborhood, click โ€œyesโ€ to chat with them
Oh Muugen has been a hot topic since D0. Specially with Ultra and a few others. Now when he made it to the council, which not many expected, he's been getting hammered.

@Ultra @Zemmi think scum could have just voted him up for council after his beef with you (Ultra, I mean) last phase?

Anywho I have to actually work and get some shit done before my surgery tomorrow.

if you want to continue pussyfooting with this weak unsound logic and lack thereof reasoning be my guest

Not familiar with the last weebs so youโ€™d have to explain it to me before I can even give an opinion on the matter.
The last restaurant like place in Weeb was half safe half not, It acted like a hub and whoever had the BK role was pretty op defensively and if I remember right they couldnt get culted but the role was like a parasite and would jump from player to player as they died.

Other than that it wasnt exactly harmful. But im wondering if Nova is mixing it up here.

Since youre here what do you think?
why not try it if you're so curious
I wanna hear other peoples thought before doing so lol, dont wanna get fucked again like by Franks Condoms.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
w8 i re-read my ability
i can also vote at night LOL

i swear i didnt even know hahaha

it says i can post and vote if the thread is open

so i assume nova will close the thread in some night, namely even night i belive

unless scum probaably have abilities to close the thread during council night stoo

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
are you being serious here??

also why is blue on the council??

town gonna town
I campaigned to be on the Council.

You should have paid attention.

At least 4 people pledged their vote to me IT aside from my own vote

Also tag me next time :optimistic:

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Oh Muugen has been a hot topic since D0. Specially with Ultra and a few others. Now when he made it to the council, which not many expected, he's been getting hammered.

@Ultra @Zemmi think scum could have just voted him up for council after his beef with you (Ultra, I mean) last phase?
I did consider scenario's like this, because he said something like he would get rid of me if he got voted but I think that is a very arrogant way for me to think.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
I assume this is you being soft
Kinda I would say. Despite the arrogant and aggressive tone, Muugen can help us loads with the council. I'm not keen on eliminating any of the council members too early on in the game unless I'm seriously suspecting them or hard evidence shows that they're scum.

Iโ€™ve given zero thought to it and am not really used to in game events like this. So idk lol. You guys have basically told me that everything can be a trap.
Id like your input, as for Juliet Ill say she's giving me similar vibes as when she was scum in Zemmies TOS. Basically duking the thread and only showing up from time to time to chime in on random stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.