Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Vote Lynch: Arondight.

(Random vote because voting is mandatory).

Suspects:
  1. Fujishiro
  2. Blue
  3. Hayumi

I don't actually suspect them, but eh, I don't want to run afoul of the host's rules.
hey considering u were part of the faction that had kumamon last game, u shud be fully aware these posts can be fake writeups no? :sadgrin:

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
hey considering u were part of the faction that had kumamon last game, u shud be fully aware these posts can be fake writeups no? :sadgrin:
It's been a long time for me, so I forgot.

You could also take it as playing safe I guess.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Imagine trying to frame someone to make them look sus and then the rest of the game doesnโ€™t find it sus. Why would they do all the work to make it a big deal themselves lmao
I feel what you are saying like silencing someone and then trying to get them lynched.

Or killing someone who is accusing another player, to frame the other player & being among the first to point it out.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
Id like your input, as for Juliet Ill say she's giving me similar vibes as when she was scum in Zemmies TOS. Basically duking the thread and only showing up from time to time to chime in on random stuff.
Iโ€™d kinda like the full weeb game experience so I donโ€™t want to play too scared lol. So I guess Iโ€™d be down to do it. Iโ€™ll have to reread the OP after I eat to see exactly what it said.

Yes!

And I really liked those games!

The open world in Sonic Adventure 1 was quite unique for a Sonic game abd I really enjoyed wandering around and explore.

SA2 was great for other stuff. I tried to get all S rank but failed on the last ones in space ahah

Collexting the Master Emerald shards was pretty cool in some stages because of the exploring part

But had a Chao who looked exactly like Shadow and was OP. Won all races there.

Which character was your favourite in Sonic Adventure?

Mine was Shadow. I thought he was pretty cool at the time.
as for nights, beating the game required all c ranks each level to unlock wizeman level. forgot to mention.

yeah s ranks where hard, took a lot trys to get it. and yup on shards! i lie chao garden. oh neat i got my chao to look like shadow/sonic/ and got tails chao from transfer phantasty star online game. and nights lookalike chao.

and yup shadow was my top favorite from adventure games, lol even got his other game.

Lmao, so youre saying the ramen place full of monsters.
anything food related goes into a fridge, so who knows with nova. :sanmoji:

Oh Muugen has been a hot topic since D0. Specially with Ultra and a few others. Now when he made it to the council, which not many expected, he's been getting hammered.

@Ultra @Zemmi think scum could have just voted him up for council after his beef with you (Ultra, I mean) last phase?
I think I covered this discussion.

Setting someone up has a cost/benefit ratio that I think swings mostly to the left, except in the instance of players like beta. Because they could just use their collective VP to put one of their guys in council. Also Muugen seems to be dismissing the possibility that he's being set up entirely, and I don't see why.

as for nights, beating the game required all c ranks each level to unlock wizeman level. forgot to mention.

yeah s ranks where hard, took a lot trys to get it. and yup on shards! i lie chao garden. oh neat i got my chao to look like shadow/sonic/ and got tails chao from transfer phantasty star online game. and nights lookalike chao.

and yup shadow was my top favorite from adventure games, lol even got his other game.

anything food related goes into a fridge, so who knows with nova. :sanmoji:
People can be food.:sadgrin:

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Ah Juliet

Last time he played like that I vigged him in Rej's game and he was scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.