Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been fairly insistent he got in legitimately despite all evidence to the contrary.
being confident in myself isn’t disregarding anything if you all already fucking asked who voted me up and only Fuji had enough balls to come clean it’s pretty fucking evident in itself didn’t know I had to spell that out to the mafia god over here.

Sheesuz didn’t realize you were this much of a betatier.

You can’t frame him like that, it’s stupid. If they wanted to frame someone it has to be some newbie or someone that fits the framing thing (beta,midnight...etc)
if he is town and they just decided to collectively make this stupid decision to vote him then we don’t need to scum hunt anymore, they will kill themselves
It’s either he is a mafia himself or the naruto thing forum ningans votes him, idk
TLDR. You must think Mafia is full of newbies or room temp IQ people if you're entertaining the framing angle.

You can’t frame him like that, it’s stupid. If they wanted to frame someone it has to be some newbie or someone that fits the framing thing (beta,midnight...etc)
if he is town and they just decided to collectively make this stupid decision to vote him then we don’t need to scum hunt anymore, they will kill themselves
It’s either he is a mafia himself or the naruto thing forum ningans votes him, idk
How is it stupid? If that was the case it was more smart then anything because of how much time we’ve already spent talking about it lmao

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
as for nights, beating the game required all c ranks each level to unlock wizeman level. forgot to mention.

yeah s ranks where hard, took a lot trys to get it. and yup on shards! i lie chao garden. oh neat i got my chao to look like shadow/sonic/ and got tails chao from transfer phantasty star online game. and nights lookalike chao.

and yup shadow was my top favorite from adventure games, lol even got his other game.

anything food related goes into a fridge, so who knows with nova. :sanmoji:
For Nights I was just wandering around and doing stuff. I think I was a little too young to understand the game but I really liked the dream stuff.

Oh wow. I only got that shadow chao and I really liked him. Didn't even try to get another chao.

And Phantasy Star Online! I played that game too. Granted I didn't go that far.

My man I see you have good taste. That game where he used pistols and stuff ? Me too ahahah but it was really bad :)

I feel like we're going down memory lane

Did you play Time Stalkers?

How is it stupid? If that was the case it was more smart then anything because of how much time we’ve already spent talking about it lmao
To be fair, there is litteraly nothing else to talk about lol. 80% of the players are asleep or afk and there is a ban on actions.

I tried to get you guys to talk about the really ominous shit happening in the opening thread but I guess going around in circles be my guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.