Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yah I want to see how Rhea plays the rest of the dp. So far they haven’t done much but it’s unfortunate Misty subbed out so I’m not able to ask for an explanation behind her thought process.
Yeah, it's fine. Rhea will be active and you can get more out of her. She usually responds a lot.

My own meta knowledge on Rhea as scum is that she's much less active.

Has Juliet posted anything about getting sussed?
She did respond to my tag the first time, to which I've responded back and haven't gotten a reply yet.

Town: MUU/Dris/ Naomi

Scum: Juliet/Ekko/Sallucion
Why the scum read on Sal & town read on Naomi?

You’re not the first I’ve seen with a Naomi town read but she hasn’t ping’d me as that townie. The one thing I really took note on her was a super wishy washy reads list.
the players I sus from day 0 are Random Asshole, Underworld Broker, Ratchet, and Jinri.
Why do you sus these people? ^
I personally don’t care for those reasons I’m against claims so early in the game claims in general are shit cause they’re never truly warranted this instance did not need for you both to come out.

Do I believe the claim no.
Do I ever believe mason claims no.
I’ve already stated the only logic resin for a player to claim cycle 0 was also explained sk you must’ve missed that one.
So you’re just all in that this is a long term suicide play by them lol?

Why the scum read on Sal & town read on Naomi?

You’re not the first I’ve seen with a Naomi town read but she hasn’t ping’d me as that townie. The one thing I really took note on her was a super wishy washy reads list.
Sal harkens to something @Dragomir mentioned Day 0, he made a post that basically felt like he was too self aware. That and well he's coasting today.

Naomi because her posting style and tone reminds of her in Rejs game and the Weebs one, a small sample but at the moment its what Im working with.

Dont agree with her read on Juliet but the rest of her posts resonated with my own thoughts.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Logically speaking Ussop’s play here does feel pretty different from what I’ve come to expect, seems slightly less all over the place and I’m not sure how I feel about it
ive probabaly ignored some scummy stuff going around me but atleast i think im pretty on point with fuji
there is no reason to be all over the place
if others wont help with fuji we can pressure sm1 else

Status
Not open for further replies.