Status
Not open for further replies.
@Naomi are you still confident about Juliet
she stated she was sleeping, due to covid/resting for absense previous day phase. being ill is not good.

will review what she posted so far.

Alrighty dear. I will give you a pass, if you give me your reads on Dest, Nick & Fuji.

I'm sorry if this is a burden but I really need you to do this.
From day 0 I didn't have a read on them and most of day 0 was mainly talking about partners, council, and delving. I will have to admit that I didn't have a town read on you on day 0 and I wasn't sure about you. Last few games I played with you as town you were aggressive questioning players when someone accused you you would argue back. In the All Star game where you were scum you were friendly and on day 0 in this game you seemed friendly and I got paranoid. I'm guessing it was because it was day 0.
this shows to me she paying attention to delve/partner, here she states her sus of you from past game experience. so she not sure if she should trust you as day 0 she mention.

I'm here now.

I hardly read day 1 at all and since you tagged me I'm responding to this post.

What have you guys been talking about during my absence?
everyone sus muugan, because he council, also @Juliet we have to write poem about eggs, and list 3 people of scum/town from wu. or some one will be punished.(this could be trap or third indie)

I saw you say on day 0 you will meet Zem at the council and why did you say that?

I'm curious to know who voted Muugen.

On day 0 Blue was tagging players to vote him and I think that's how he got in the council.
Juliet able to remember past day, from what she remember and bring up blue tagging people to vote them, shows town juliet imo

also this could be my strong belief in town Juliet! also her reaction to me and her partners sounded very genuine town reaction! :sweat::moonwalk:

btw @Juliet how are you feeling now?

Logically speaking Ussop’s play here does feel pretty different from what I’ve come to expect, seems slightly less all over the place and I’m not sure how I feel about it
I believe he was more like that at the start of the danganronpa game and a lot of people sus’d him for it. He got way more chaotic as the game went on tho lol.

Drago mentioned the Genshin game, I probably need to reread that one. I wrongly town read him most of that game. I have been wrong on Ekko almost every game I’ve ever played with him I think lol.

I do think him forgetting his vote thing feels more town than scum.

Hello Lind! Understandable on your read. As for my claim on Juliet, i read her as town/my intuition.
plus i want to be partners with her! :sweat:

so far my reads

drago 50/50 but town atm since his play/calm interaction look more town behavior.
flower slight sus with creepy dialog, but she came later questioning sus in other which looks town behavior.
Rej-lmao
ekko, 50/50 says scummy stuff, then sounds town.
fuji- its day 0, so will wait for more of his posting.
This is that reads list I mentioned @Fujishiro

Status
Not open for further replies.