Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
No.

Your list interests me because it's terse, selective, kinda tone deaf. Like you picked 6 players off the list instead of keeping up with the game. Are you behind?
I wouldn’t call myself behind just that I have decided not to catch up on that many pages and rather stay on the ongoing discussion. The list is based on that.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I see here you wouldn't mind voting Belt and Adam and who is Belt? On day 0 I saw you scum read Ratchet and what ever happened to that? Are you town reading him now?
I meant Beky. Phone autocorrected to Belt. Beky and Adam are the same person.

You said here my play reminded you from the All Stars game and over there I was taking stances scum reading players doing the best on emulating my town game and I was getting town read by some players and in this game I didn't do that here on d0. You also mentioned here of my aggressive interaction with Drago and I don't see how was I aggressive to Drago. All I said was I wouldn't vote him and I was responding back to Drago since he was asking me why would I not vote him.
You had a pretty low presence then as well, similar to this one. I remember you being town read quite a lot that game, so I wanted some of your insights on other players from in this game.

I think you not wanting to vote Drago for a previous game is kind of a weak excuse tbh. Not to mention at the start of the phase when there was little to go on. So I viewed the interaction as unnecessarily aggressive.

Did Muugen clear up the council stuff and how he got in?
He claims he doesn't know how he got on either.

Muu getting framed by scum into the council doesn't make any sense. He sounded absolutely sure he'd be part of it. If he got framed how would he know that? It's either his own team voted him in or something mechanical.

If anybody got framed, it's probably Blue.
On day 0 Blue was tagging players to vote him and I think that's how he got in the council.

ohh finally a sound player enters.

I’ve always admitted I’m an asshole when it comes to mafia, yes I do do that for players I don’t respect with weak accusations. I push them to make an actual case cause I like to read and gauge them this way to see if there push on me is genuine or weakly conceived to bait them. you should know by know this is just my typical MO at this point.
Yeah I truly don’t know how I made the council if you don’t believe then so be it but if you’re going to push weak logic my way then don’t falter and make the case against me.
Yea see I don’t give a crap about why you are a councilman or whatever. I don’t think it really matters why you are on the council day 1. Obviously no one openly voted for you other then 1. So therefore we can just assume it’s either scum team or scum enemy who voted for you. But at that point does it matter? And can you even decide based off that when there have been no abilities and we know how people get voted? Too many flaws. At best to make a case against you’d it be your reaction. Anything brought up about it seems pointless.

I feel this response didn’t make anything reallly better from what I stated. And I don’t think you are really a necessary lynch candidate at this moment based of you being council or not. Reaction will play the course of a case needs to be used.

Emil

Certified Memelord
not really given how town usually plays they'll be hard to pinpoint

nonetheless I think muu is scum and should be lynched
i think muu is scummy but not cuz of the council, but rather cuz of how hes reacting to the people suspecting him

its something scums do to try and make u feel sorry for scum reading u or undermine ur read of them by bringing unnecessary stuff to it

Status
Not open for further replies.