Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting this since I got a tag notification and I only read page 326 when I log in now and will answer these that I saw on page 326.

Wouldn’t mind voting Belt/Adam either. Dude’s been shading me every since for being “careful”.
I see here you wouldn't mind voting Belt and Adam and who is Belt? On day 0 I saw you scum read Ratchet and what ever happened to that? Are you town reading him now?

ah same lol, i had sonic adventure 2, i got all s rans on each level.. you play sonic adventure 1,2?

interesting, why juliet?

@Juliet my partner! tell me it ain't so :catcry:

tell me your sus of people please. i will drill them with questions!
I can only go based on vibes at the moment based on posting since I haven't read everything on day 1 and the players I sus from day 0 are Random Asshole, Underworld Broker, Ratchet, and Jinri.

It's mainly her thread presence and her early aggressive interaction with Drago. Her posts and thread presence remind me of her games when she was scum. Specifically the All Stars game.
You said here my play reminded you from the All Stars game and over there I was taking stances scum reading players doing the best on emulating my town game and I was getting town read by some players and in this game I didn't do that here on d0. You also mentioned here of my aggressive interaction with Drago and I don't see how was I aggressive to Drago. All I said was I wouldn't vote him and I was responding back to Drago since he was asking me why would I not vote him.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Ngl, Zem did kinda ping me with her hesitation to give a strong stance last day. In the previous weebs, mafia didn't receive their chats until N0 and thus didn't know who they were buddies with on D0. Making a strong stance against anyone could prove detrimental if that person happened to be their teammate so they had to be real careful. It could be the case again here and Zem gave me those vibes.

Not necessarily sold on Zem being scum just off of this but it's something to keep in the back of my mind for now.
Im sorry you feel that way and more sorry you are wrong and I gave my thoughts all the way through even if they were in a polite way.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I wasn’t and won’t be that active but I do read the posts I see when I am online, catxh up a but when something is up, iso a bit
I have no memory of Noctis trying to game solve and no memory of seeing a useful post by Rej either
Alright man. Different perspective, I guess. I’m too lazy to quote anything so you have to take my word for it.

I feel like there isn’t much to question. We all see it, he stated he doesn’t actually know how he got on. What else can you talk about? Could easily be scum teams setting him up or his scum buddies setting him up. Guess it depends which you find more likely.

though his aggression like this towards people where he doesn’t actually answer and return questions but just tries to be an ass (check his and prof interaction) shows a scum tell more then anything else.

I think reaction over actually reason on council is where muu would be read as “scummy”.
ohh finally a sound player enters.

I’ve always admitted I’m an asshole when it comes to mafia, yes I do do that for players I don’t respect with weak accusations. I push them to make an actual case cause I like to read and gauge them this way to see if there push on me is genuine or weakly conceived to bait them. you should know by know this is just my typical MO at this point.
Yeah I truly don’t know how I made the council if you don’t believe then so be it but if you’re going to push weak logic my way then don’t falter and make the case against me.

Quoting this since I got a tag notification and I only read page 326 when I log in now and will answer these that I saw on page 326.

I see here you wouldn't mind voting Belt and Adam and who is Belt? On day 0 I saw you scum read Ratchet and what ever happened to that? Are you town reading him now?

I can only go based on vibes at the moment based on posting since I haven't read everything on day 1 and the players I sus from day 0 are Random Asshole, Underworld Broker, Ratchet, and Jinri.

You said here my play reminded you from the All Stars game and over there I was taking stances scum reading players doing the best on emulating my town game and I was getting town read by some players and in this game I didn't do that here on d0. You also mentioned here of my aggressive interaction with Drago and I don't see how was I aggressive to Drago. All I said was I wouldn't vote him and I was responding back to Drago since he was asking me why would I not vote him.
random asshole, hardly noticed...reminds me of last game where he subbed in mafia. ratchet reaction to me was weird. as for jinri if she was that evil bear if i remember correct past game. hardly noticed her presence this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.