Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting amount of people putting Adam in their scum reads yet day 0 maybe 1 person really pushed that narrative at best. Would like to see reasons of why. I feel like Juliet is the same. A lot of read shadowing here. Would like some actual clarification on why you find him scum if he is on list

Not a fan of the Ekk and Fuji interaction. Looks meh. Kinda crap, bad taste in the mouth.

TAC is being way too hesitant wouldn’t mind his lynch honestly. He is usually more present as town.

Al is being cocky, prob town with a good claim.

baba and broki hope they participate a bit more and actually give better reasons for any of their reads. Just think that’s a bad situation and can bet 1 atleast is scum.

so I’d be okay with a muu, TAC, maybe Juliet rather see what’s up, kagura wouldn’t mind with the very small presence (usually means scum or strong town role), baba, UB for now

@Ultra Beky, scum or no? You said you'd meditate on the read last phase. What do you think now? I think he looks really bad from the argument you two had.
Well it's been 3 days so I forgot to meditate. I'd agree but I also have to admit I can't recall much from his play outside of that interaction so I'm probably biased. Him and Mugen come across as potentially associated.

Literally projection you sensitive cunt. Have you ever thought you're the asshole when you call other players trash for daring to suspect you? I'm just not above returning the favor. Get lynched.
Cool get the little three to back you and hang me. I don’t even like playing on this forum to begin with .:cheers:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Both

but the town one more
Mango is the awesome Dio-sama and there’s no need to doubt his intentions of fighting scum.
Rej is playing the same as he played in the ToS game. Nothing seems that sus unless the last day when he commented about the Flower and her PR thing. But it’s nothing too damning.
Noctis has also been eager to game solve and making good posts so idk what is your problem with my picks.

Jeez you making me type too much is making me tired. Why are you so judgemental about my picks unless you have something against them. What’s up?

Status
Not open for further replies.