Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Lol, put yourself in the head of Nova bro. What should we expect? And do you think that role is likely to be harmfull or no?

I want some ramen but not at the cost of my soul.
Hmm, I think it's either town or indie. Neutral indie at worst. Don't see it being directly harmful like SK or cult. I'd say his ramen would be a double-edged sword type of ability. Gives you a buff but kinda hurts you down the line if a certain condition is met or something like that.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I feel like there isn’t much to question. We all see it, he stated he doesn’t actually know how he got on. What else can you talk about? Could easily be scum teams setting him up or his scum buddies setting him up. Guess it depends which you find more likely.

though his aggression like this towards people where he doesn’t actually answer and return questions but just tries to be an ass (check his and prof interaction) shows a scum tell more then anything else.

I think reaction over actually reason on council is where muu would be read as “scummy”.
Like this post here.

What's your view of any other players if you've got any?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I do not like his scum read on Fuji
ur post was okay-ish until u said this

catch up through day 1 there is lots of stuff

if u still think flower is scum feel free to push her, its worth a wagon with how shes been playing today as well

i need u to tell me why u dont think fuji is sus tho

i told u why i think flower is not scum or atleast not mafia (and i can be wrong obv), but lets do the reverse here

how is fuji coming off as anything remotely close to townie for u? can i say u and fuji are teammates and use ur logic?

Hmm, I think it's either town or indie. Neutral indie at worst. Don't see it being directly harmful like SK or cult. I'd say his ramen would be a double-edged sword type of ability. Gives you a buff but kinda hurts you down the line if a certain condition is met or something like that.
Aight bet, Im still gonna wait for other's who went there before going.

Status
Not open for further replies.