Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

What initially pinged me on Ekko was his interjection in my bout against Flower. He continuously tried excusing Flower's scummy play as her trolling and baiting us on purpose something that makes no sense in the context:
do u feel like u seriously caught scum flower day 0, OR she is just letting u catch her for w.e reason by purposely playing like that?
isoing flower when shes purposly trolling then tagging us to see it looks like hes trying hard to say look yall im scum hunting!
Where's this belief that Flower can't get caught early coming from? I understand that she's a good player but that doesn't mean she can't be caught as scum in the early parts of the game. Do I expect it to happen often? No. Does that mean it can't happen at all? No. It's silly to drop a suspicion on someone because "they're too good to get caught early". All that is just wifom. Flower getting caught D0 as scum does not make her a bad scum player. Usopp trying to dissuade me from suspecting Flower for that line of thinking is manipulative and is a very odd defense. We shouldn't come after her not because she's town but to not fall into her trap is what he's basically saying.

All this has led me to believe Ekko/Flower might be teammates. But I'm starting to think that Usopp is scummy on his own without needing to be buddies with Flower.

I do not like his scum read on Fuji:
i still scum read fuji
but i looked back and hes right he did say he want to partner with flower b4 my bait
so its w.e
His reason to suspect Fuji is now dead, but he's still pushing it for inexplicable reasons:
day 1 maybe

sum
jinri - asked me for reads and i purposely didnt give it. she just let it go. basically never cared about them. also came to the thread seemingly informed about flower vs drago only to ask if flower claimed
fuji - way too passive. and i feel like i baited his ass early game by saying ill figure his alignment if hes partnered with me
misty - sheeping ultras case
Starting to think this scum read is fabricated for the purpose of having a scum read instead of a genuine read.

I'll give him a bit of credit though, I see some sense in that Jinri read. Her not following up with her question for reads isn't a good look.

@Hayumi I meant to say tthere are plenty of things to do like maybe checking out what the Egg said about scum being in the first 200 posts.

We could start from there.
Interestingly I scanned the first 200 posts already out of curiosity and besides myself there was only 12 other posters. So it’s actually not as crazy to narrow down as I thought if we take the bitch seriously

Zemmi

GodMommie
I forgot about the mason thing. So Drago gets some slack but I don't think that clears him.

How do you two feel about Mango and Rej? I think it's weird they were voted. Albeit I read maybe 1/5th of this game but Mango is all memes.

Time is an illusion. Hummingbirds hover.
I’m not sure how to feel about either of them. I thought I seen several people saying they were voting for them but I might be wrong.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Why is Flower still being PR’ed? Is it a permanent thing?

Also I see the council members have already been chosen. I’m sad that Midnight wasn’t chosen. He’d have added a twist to the boring council with his randomness.

For Nights I was just wandering around and doing stuff. I think I was a little too young to understand the game but I really liked the dream stuff.

Oh wow. I only got that shadow chao and I really liked him. Didn't even try to get another chao.

And Phantasy Star Online! I played that game too. Granted I didn't go that far.

My man I see you have good taste. That game where he used pistols and stuff ? Me too ahahah but it was really bad :)

I feel like we're going down memory lane

Did you play Time Stalkers?
ah lol, no worries and same to when played it. would just fly around with nights and figure out what was doing and lol the nightopains where lie chao, and could evolve/new forms etc

ah nice, i remember got max level on phantasy start online, only for the hose power/to shut off cause shortage, and my all my data got wiped from memory card....catded

am a girl :catpole: and ty, same to you to in taste of games! and yup the gun game lmao (Remember someone did clip of shadow going down the pole, and eggman response was "yes yes" at the exact moment lmao..wish could find that meme again lololol

and nope no memory stalkers,

Yes it can be tricky.

Sometimes it really lags :)
:catcry:
We're not vanilla masons. We didn't receive our roles last phase. I have my role now.
:catcry::catcry::catcry: i still no role yet.

Imagine getting lynched D1 in a mash

:gokulaugh:
Imagine getting your ego shattered over an internet game that you carry the hate you have for yourself onto others and continuously do the same asinine shit every time we play together. Grow the fuck up and get some real help maybe you shouldn’t worry about nick and start focusing on yourself.

I’ve already had enough of your bullshit go buddy up with Uchi and post IRL OOC videos on how much you fucking hate me cause honestly you ain’t shit not in the mafia world nor outside of these forums.

you’re a straight bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.