Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean literally any type of conversation could be had, or people could give more then the bare minimum generic conversation of the day number 1, maybe even try giving someone they claim they sus an iso but maybe it’s a bit much to ask from some of this crowd.
Well there are ple
my ability is literally the most NAI sht ever fuji and me forgetting to read some part of my role is even more NAI

try using that for content and i'll make sure ur head is gone by the end of this day

im already getting fed up with how scummy u have been so far

u clearly looking around for some easy clickbait content
Maybe you realized you needed to vote at night but fucked up by omitting it last Day phase, would pay to read your scum chat rn.

Also, please dont threaten me with a good time. Our record of my lynching you D1 is something like 1000 to 1.

Ill poke whenever and wherever I feel like it.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
It’s love.

I’m going to have fun playing with you all who truly are trying to push me as scum this cycle.:hihihi:
I don't even suspect you.

But Zemmi's behaviour towards you is one I can't wrap my head around from a Town!Zemmi mindset.

D

Dragomir

That's not a good reason when Drago watches boku no pico
Lmao, look at this hoe lying upon my name. I don't even know what boku no pico is.
kagura why do ur posts read like ur scum

im tired
What makes you feel that way?
Put both. Reduces the chance of scum being there.

Life is wonderful!
Good post, Flower. You get +2 townie points.
Bad post, Usopp. -2 townie points for this.
He is alright. Bit weak around the edges but i'll get at the bottom of that eventually
After all that about him overreacting to your post that was of no threat to him, the best you got out of it is weak around the edges? Yikes.
I thought you were 90% sure?
Yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.