Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
You can trust me 100% this time. Don't worry about it.

What I said in that post is only my general thoughts for now. I would look at the council members if something they said pinged me.

How would his flip provide scums for us? You think the players who voted Muugen are scum? Is that your read of Fuji right now?

Beta, and midnight would be the opposite of the framing thing and more of a joke vote I think. But I get what you mean.

What's your read of him right now?
it just feels like you are saying the opposite of the things I’m thinking but I’m sorry I might be overthinking

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Not sure if I should be honored:bamathink:
I guess you could take it as a compliment.
:blush:

Ekko is the wrong vote for now. Trust me.
Could you explain this?

@Midnight Delight claims he hasn't gotten a role. Sounds like he's scum in the making tbh.

The Uchiha Massacre was an inside job
I have a character but no role yet (I know I'm Town though). So I don't think this is alignment indicative. Or at least, it's not Scum alignment indicative.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
here's why I think we should lynch him either he is scum or his flip will provide scums for us

I m not liking this post of yours cause you aren't being rational
It’s not known who voted for whom. How do you wanna proceed with identifying the scums with his flip? I’m really interested to know since his placement in the council really pinged me as strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.