Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I said earlier it was based on vibes due to the way how they were posting. I'm town reading Naomi and I agree with Drago's explanation on his read on her. I also want to add that scum Naomi is scared of my town games and I'm pretty sure scum Naomi would not want to partner with me.

I saw and and I responded already. I disagree on what Zemmi is saying.

1. She says I didn't post much on day 0 and I said I was sick. What I also find weird is I don't post much and that's a bad reason for a read on me. I have had alot of players in completed games suspect me for not posting in my town games.

2. She says my post consisted of mechanics and day 0 a majority of the posts were mechanic talk and the same thing can be applied to most of the players here. On day 0 when I was online the players were only talking about mechanics and during my absence on which I didn't come back half of the the thread was still about mechanic talk while the other half towards the end some players were taking a stance. What I missed out on day 0 I read everything on night 0.
1) Sorry about you being sick. Hope you feel better. Sorry for suspecting you about low thread presence. It's simply that you also had low thread presence when you were scum as well. So according to you, that's not really alignment indicative then.

2) From your entire read of day 0. Any players that stuck out to you?

is anyone keeping track of other people 3 sus/town reads

@Lindltaylor what are your thoughts on this. town or scum angle looking to kill targets that sus them, or town trying to figure out which person leans town.
You mean the egg thing? Honestly ignored that. I don't trust it yet. But the top 3 players I scum read right now are:
Baba
Adam
Odd

Emil

Certified Memelord
What was Nzoth? I keep seeing people talk about it and it really sounds like something I want to know about.
it was a role submitted to last weebs but never made it to the game, however players (mostly adam) in the game kept mentioning the name couple of times and mafia saw this opportunity to make like 5 fake nzoth writups terrorizing the game

the writeups said nzoth disabled investigations, nzoth makes mafia win together, nzoth reveals the roles of 5 players to the game thread and stuff like that

borto was an immortal mafia thats part of another mafia's ability. hes a ghost and dies when his owner dies basically. so he literally claimed nzoth and none could kill him while he kept making those beautiful fake writeups making the whole game respect them lmao

sadly ... he was rekt by the strongest kill in the game, a wish kill. juliet wished typo was gone and hes gone lmao

it was a role submitted to last weebs but never made it to the game, however players (mostly adam) in the game kept mentioning the name couple of times and mafia saw this opportunity to make like 5 fake nzoth writups terrorizing the game

the writeups said nzoth disabled investigations, nzoth makes mafia win together, nzoth reveals the roles of 5 players to the game thread and stuff like that

borto was an immortal mafia thats part of another mafia's ability. hes a ghost and dies when his owner dies basically. so he literally claimed nzoth and none could kill him while he kept making those beautiful fake writeups making the whole game respect them lmao

sadly ... he was rekt by the strongest kill in the game, a wish kill. juliet wished typo was gone and hes gone lmao
I missed so many games/memes by not getting here sooner lol. One day I’m going to read them all. Or at least I tell myself I will.

1) Sorry about you being sick. Hope you feel better. Sorry for suspecting you about low thread presence. It's simply that you also had low thread presence when you were scum as well. So according to you, that's not really alignment indicative then.

2) From your entire read of day 0. Any players that stuck out to you?

You mean the egg thing? Honestly ignored that. I don't trust it yet. But the top 3 players I scum read right now are:
Baba
Adam
Odd
yes the egg thing, scum/town/indie role wu ability?

it sounded lie quize, thirds or scum would have to ask players.

What are the reasons to suspect Juliet?
she was sus by other because of her low post count previous phase by zemmie,lind etc, but she was sick around the time why she was not on fully, she did mention she caught up and read on night 0.

What was Nzoth? I keep seeing people talk about it and it really sounds like something I want to know about.
It’s time I reveal the truth of my marvellous work I guess *cough* *cough*
I joined that game like d2/d1 as someone’s ghost (an ability) I was playing as a fucking ability
However we were a mafia team
So I kept saying the truth “I have no role”
Things started to get out of hand later in the game
So I used a write up manipulation of one of my teammates to fake that I am N’Zoth an old almighty god or some insane shit that was registered in sign ups but didn’t make it to the game
Long story short me being an ability of someone means unkillable, I get revived easily so they can wasted abilities on me which was the plan
But somehow town had an insane one shot ability called “Wish” or some shit
They literally “wished” me out of the game and I vanished
But plan was working so well people are still thinking it was real @LANJI CUCKSMOKE even if I brag about it

Emil

Certified Memelord
I missed so many games/memes by not getting here sooner lol. One day I’m going to read them all. Or at least I tell myself I will.
that one was beautifully done really

started with the enemy mafia posting "nzoth has woken up after his name was mentioned too many times". i think robin made that writeup

that got adam lynched since he mentioned nzoth alot lmao

then they made another nzoth writeup saying both mafia can win together so there was a bit of ceasefire. at the time we didnt know nzoth existed or not either

somwhere mid game we found the other role that was in the game in place of nzoth so typo took on the nzoth hat and man he made these writeups disabling all investigations and random writeup revealing player's roles for the other mafia. like i remmeber we revealed 5 or 6 players that we rolecoped and we changed flower's role to be an indie from town lmao

i'll find the writeups for u

Status
Not open for further replies.